• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No restriction

becky2123

I had my first fill 2 weeks ago,he put in 5ml and it felt too tight so he took some out and left it at 4ml but now I've got no restriction at all!!
I had a bowl of cereal before my fill coz no one told me I wasn't supposed to eat first!

I feel like I've paid for nothing at the moment coz the band is doing nothing!

It's really starting to get me down now and when I'm depressed I eat!! Bit of a vicious circle!

I've got a fill booked for 10th December but that feels so far away!

I've lost 3 stone in total which I know is a lot but ive done all that myself the band so far has done nothing but make me cry.

Any advice on all this would be most welcome

Xx

Don't get upset hunni 3 stone is a mega achievement............ me, i've had my band sine feb and am still running on empty..... so i could easy say its doing nothing BUT just its presence is working of sorts..... yes we are doing the hard work rather than the band, but that kind of is the idea...... i was told to expect several fills before the sweet spot was found, and frankly until then it is pretty much mind over matter. Follow your providers rules, 20 20 20 will keep you feeling full and try and keep those pesky head demons at bay. Hang in there..... remember a band is no quick fix, its a long path, take time and enjoy the experience rather than spending your time wanting to rush to the finish line ..... this wl journey is for the rest of our days now..... make friends with your band rather the getting all upset x x xx x

i got 4mls and it was too much in a 10ml band, got 3mls and didnt think much restriction...just had it upped to 3.5mls and although only been couple days seems to be at the right amount and im only eating 1/3 or what was eating... and lost 2.5lbs this week after month of stalls ans 1lb gain! i have lost 3st 7.25lbs since 23 aug, always been slow loser but the band helping me change opinions of food

keep at it, it will move again love xx

it can be a long journey and you're just at the start! It's rare for people to find restriction so early and after one fill, small regular fills are better moving forward, but it can also take a good couple of weeks to feel a difference - dry crunchy foods are the way to go, along with patience.

I'm over 2 years out, had 22 fills and I still don't have restriction!

Back