• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no wayyyy josie has walked outta bb

cherry

i knew she would after what nadia said!! mean how blunt n rude!!!... whats she gotta win now anyway?... she s won bb and 100 000 she s sorted!

Oh sugar, that bloody Nadia, I hope she gets voted out first.

It wont be the same without Josie.:eek:

aw she went out the same way that john j did, and who was there, john, he was there on a task or summat, and she walked straight into his arms, aw, thats lovely, at least shes with him anyway. i wonder if theyll get her to go back in. she might not feel so bad now shes seen john.

Sorry girls but I agree with Nadia. I know she should have used a bit more tact & diplomacy but she hit the nail on the head. John James is a bully who has serious issues with women.

yeah i know what you mean j-mo, but josie knows that, and when he went on one in the house, she was the only one he listened to or responded to. she knows i think that its gonna be a case of true love never running smooth. theyre both people who say what they mean, and wont put up with any nonsense, if they were to get together properly, i wouldnt want to be a neighbour.

She's on BBLB at the mo.. x

she looks a lot happier now doesnt she, i think even if she had have got the message of john, she still would have come out, feeling like she did with the walls closing in must have been horrible.

It must have been awful to think yeah, I've done it I'm out now then be told you can stay another week!! I hope things work out between John James & Josie but I really don't like the 'man', I use that term loosely.

He more or less called Rachael a prostitute which if thats how he felt he should have said it & stood by it. But he didn't, he cried 'cos he thought her boyfriend was gonna beat him up!! Sam Pepper as annoying as he was said what he felt & stood by it!

Im gutted shes left! She had a good chance of winning I reckon. I dont think that her and John James will last as he is just a misogynist, I dont think he has respect for anyone. Josie will soon get fed up of his views shes too decent to put up with him abusing people. She deserves better :D x

LOL I had to look up misogynist to see what it meant.

:)

:rotflmao: I heard someone say immense the other day and I couldnt for the life of me remember what it meant!! Senior moment I think, I blame it on my strokes ;) x

I had to look it up too but I knew it mean he was an a*sehole of some description!! Ha, ha

i have to agree, i dont think it will last too long, inside the house is one thing, but outside, unless he changes his ways, or at least tempers his attitude, i think josie will chuck him. it would be nice if it did last, but........

Back