• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no weight loss

Hiya,
Just thought I'd mention that the five day pouch test is for use only if you're a minimum of 6 months post op. In the first few weeks you just need to stick with it and the weight will move eventually.
On my fitness pal you can change the targets by going to Goals, scroll down the page to change goals and on the next screen select 'Custom'. On the next page you'll be able to put it your own targets for calories, carbs ,and more importantly protein.
Hope this helps
xx

I've stalled for a few days now..I'm four weeks post op today. I can't physically get in any more calories; I struggle to eat what I eat as it is. What do you advise I do to kickstart the weightloss again?

ok i think this is it..hopefully it will turn into a link..
Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

Hiya,
Just thought I'd mention that the five day pouch test is for use only if you're a minimum of 6 months post op. In the first few weeks you just need to stick with it and the weight will move eventually.
On my fitness pal you can change the targets by going to Goals, scroll down the page to change goals and on the next screen select 'Custom'. On the next page you'll be able to put it your own targets for calories, carbs ,and more importantly protein.
Hope this helps
xx

It would definitely help if I could find where "goals" was...!!! Sorry for sounding like an idiot!

It would definitely help if I could find where "goals" was...!!! Sorry for sounding like an idiot!

oops sorry i should of looked to see when you had surgury xx... nope to the 5 day pouch test forget that lol xx

When you go to your home page or Food page at the top there are a row of button. Goals is up there. Just click on it and it'll take you through the pages I've described. Don't be afraid to play about with it :eek:)

I know I can't do the five day pouch test NOW but can you still tell me what to do for when I can? Thanks!

I know I can't do the five day pouch test NOW but can you still tell me what to do for when I can? Thanks!

i think its after 6 months x

This is the link that Marie posted for the five day pouch test - to be used after six months

Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

Also regarding calories consumed, I have been told to aim for 1000-1200, although I am more like 800 -1000 at the moment.

Thank you, have bookmarked the page, and PWOMISE not to do it until six months!

So you're saying that in the meantime I just have to be patient and it will move?

Back