• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOMOREyoyo....

Right - ready for my bag so far is:

Passport
2x nighties
1x pyjamas
1x dressing gown
slippers
5x knickers
2x socks
1 x toiletries bag, travel shampoo/conditioner/bodywash/flannel/deoderant/toothpaste
hairbands & slides
lip balm x 2
ear-plugs
1 x i-tablet & charger
2x leggings/2x top/ - all roll up small

STILL TO GET: books magazines/wordsearches

You are so organised! Have you seen the list Michael sends out? Someone posted it on facebook I think.

You are so organised! Have you seen the list Michael sends out? Someone posted it on facebook I think.

I have an email with about 17 bloody attachments on it :D:D:D:D...... LOL!
All printed and safe in my 'surgery' file!
He is emailing me the 'post diet' as I am keen to read up on this as much as poss. It will be nothing like the bypass diets from what I can ascertain its more of a 6wk process from liquids/puree/mashed/soft solids/meat - you dont get dumping with the wrap - I am so excited and positive about wat I am doing :) xxxx

Right - ready for my bag so far is:

Passport
2x nighties
1x pyjamas
1x dressing gown
slippers
5x knickers
2x socks
1 x toiletries bag, travel shampoo/conditioner/bodywash/flannel/deoderant/toothpaste
hairbands & slides
lip balm x 2
ear-plugs
1 x i-tablet & charger
2x leggings/2x top/ - all roll up small

STILL TO GET: books magazines/wordsearches
great list!! ive heard that dry mouth spray is a must, maybe you could add that, good luck woohoo :) xxx

Wow yoyo, I think I,ll make a note of all that for my wls on the 23rd. Great list x
Ooo brill... dont forget to go to Matalan to look at the 'hand luggage ultra light weight case' you can lift it up empty with one finger and bearin mind that you are only allowed 10kgs max some hand luggage cases are very heavy as they tend to be quite solid. This one also has a nice handle and wheels ok it was £35 BUT you dont need hold baggage or the additional cost and time not to mention lugging it about xxx

:D:D;);):D:D

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear everything!

Thx Mel - My tablet isnt that great for posting, but I can make do! I would like to do a blow by blow post as there is not much on here regarding the wrap & it would be great if others like yourself find it useful & obv to refer back to :) xx

Day 2 pre-op :) woke up a bit hungry, a bit thick headed and at 4am :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Dreamt last night I had had my op & my mum visited me overseas, which is worrying (obv my subconscious as I've been 'economical' about the location of my op to her!!)... Anyway, in my dream I was all blown up from the gas, bashed and bruised to pieces inc a huge slice above my left boob which the dressing fell off lol lol I'm rubbish with yuk so ewwwwwww! & wandering around with earplugs in!

So I am bathed and just about to get dressed and leave for work - well i need to tidy downstairs before I go in!

Have a good day all :)

NOMOREyoyo said:
Dear Food

I am really sorry to have to do this via letter but it is time to call time on our relationship - sorry its over!

You have been very selfish pretending to be my best friend/lover/partner but all the time you were spreading your layers more & more as time went by.

You have made me feel very lonely and secretive, you have also helped to zap away my confidence.
I have spent night after night planning to end it all, only to sucumb to weakness at the 1st hurdle and go back to you again and again.
Well no more!

Food - you and I are over! Your are not what you have led me to believe you are, from today and this day forward, you a merely fuel to make me work! will seek pleasures elsewhere including facials, massages, spa breaks the list is endless.

So today is the 1st Jan 2012 & I am starting new relationships, firstly with me. I am giving myself the greatest tool to be rid of the 'hold' you have had over me, in the form of surgery.

So here's to me and what the future holds, from where I am situated, its looking pretty damn good for me xxx

I absolutely love this! Can I copy it and put it on my facebook?

Well had the business event so now I need to spend next week preparing my work for not being there for the following 2 weeks, have a few bits to do inc, online check in & print tickets, pack case & thats it .....

I now have frequent butterflies :)

Well had the business event so now I need to spend next week preparing my work for not being there for the following 2 weeks, have a few bits to do inc, online check in & print tickets, pack case & thats it .....

I now have frequent butterflies :)
woohoo its within spitting distance now yay :) xxx

Right, contents of case clothing wise all washed, currently being aired and will pack it tomorrow... Airport parking = £58, will book Mon & do the online check in.
Nothing more to do other than wait now :)

Cambridge Plan going well but bloody cold and was flippin tired this afternoon, fell asleep for 2hrs under furry blanket on the sofa - prob end up on here all night as wont be able to sleep LOL xx

NOMOREyoyo said:
Ooo brill... dont forget to go to Matalan to look at the 'hand luggage ultra light weight case' you can lift it up empty with one finger and bearin mind that you are only allowed 10kgs max some hand luggage cases are very heavy as they tend to be quite solid. This one also has a nice handle and wheels ok it was £35 BUT you dont need hold baggage or the additional cost and time not to mention lugging it about xxx

:D:D;);):D:D

Thanks yo yo. I,ll def look at this. Also, do you know where you can buy the dry mouth spray? My biggest worry is the fluids. I,m a heavy fluid drinker and I,m concerned that I won,t be able to get enough in... X

I,m also struggling a bit with my tablet and posting. Love the tablet but it's not great for everything! I,m going to follow you closely now yo yo as, like you said, there are very few 'wrappers' on here x

Right, contents of case clothing wise all washed, currently being aired and will pack it tomorrow... Airport parking = £58, will book Mon & do the online check in.
Nothing more to do other than wait now :)

Cambridge Plan going well but bloody cold and was flippin tired this afternoon, fell asleep for 2hrs under furry blanket on the sofa - prob end up on here all night as wont be able to sleep LOL xx

OMG!! So close! You are gonna do great!

Back