• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Non Scale Victories

Being able to look at yourself in the mirror without wanting to cry...well, sometimes I could cry with happiness but you know what I mean lol

Feeling 'normal'.

Having the diabetes doctor say "we never get to say this...but...your diabetes is cured".

Seeing the pride in my mums face, she was always proud of me but she is sooooo proud of how well Ive done. Apparantley I am now the image of her mum and so she stares at me and her eyes well up.

Feeling sexy!

Soooooo many more.

Steph xx

Thanks Emma. I'm doing my damned hardest to crack this 15st 1lb plateu!!

Well i have every faith that you will succeed and wish you all the luck to help achieve it :) xxxx

Oh WOW reading this has made my day. My mood is lifted and i feel ready to start the day. Just thinking of all the things i will be able to do makes me shiver lol. The seat on the plane and going in the pool on holiday and being brave enough to take swimming lessons at my gym are enough to make me gasp. Just booked a holiday for 12 September next year so watch this space lol. Cant wait x

BRILLIANT! Thats exactly what i wanted to achieve with this. Its so easy to focus on what is happening in the moment but i thought if people could see how people are succeeding and overcoming things then it will help spur others on. :D xxxx

Back