• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Non Scale Victories

I'm wearing a dress at work!!! And everyone has been very complimentary! Yay NSVs!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Believe it or not mine was crossing my fingers- something I just couldn't do before RNY although most of my fat is visceral and stored inside around my organs, I never had big fingers and my wedding ring still fits, but the fact is I couldn't cross my fingers and now I can! Like you I can also sit with my legs crossed now

I had a mammogram today - the last one I had was 3 years ago - and 8½ stones ago, and it hurt back then in 2009.

Now there is less flab to move out of the way / squash between the plates, it was much quicker and absolutely painless!

That's a NSV I didn't expect!

Has to be when my daughter hugged me last week and said "OMG Mum , my arms go all way round you" I was so happy I could of burst!! :D
Also being able to put on my own socks and loving the huge gap between my Belly and the Steering wheel in me car :eek:

I can run :) I could not even run for a bus before op now I can do intervals or running and walking, hoping to work up to 5k not doing too bad at the moment :) x

Oh almost forgot I can grab my foot from behind when doing a cool down stretch. I always thought it was my bad back that stopped me from reaching my foot nope just my weight :) x

I realised this week that no shops are off limits.......I can walk into anywhere and pick up what I like......BRILLIANT!!

Only down side.....now I have to search through the middle of the rails to FIND my size, before I used to grab the one at the back and hope it was big enough!!!

My latest NSV is........... being able to wear my late mother's diamond engagement ring for the first time (and on my MIDDLE finger!) Bearing in mind she was tiny (she had an 18 inch waist when she got married), I think that means I now officially have skinny fingers!

awww im so pleased, yay :) cant wait to cross my legs :D and wipe me bum without pulling a muscle) lol
great thread idea :) xxx
well that post was on 9th November 2011, and guess what?
Ive lost 27lb and i can wipe my bum without pulling a muscle woohoo!!! :D pahaha

Bl**dy hell was that really six months ago......well at least now your on the way to your own fantastic adventure, you can start crossing off all those NSV that you listed:):)

Glad all went well x x

Oh she will, Sarah ... I'm sure no one will enjoy their weight loss journey quite the way Caren will ... gawd, hope I'm up to it, lol :eek: xxx

As I lay in bed reading all these nsv with my boobs touching my chin I wish my referral would hurry up ... So I can add one fantastic thread and well done to all of you xx

Back