• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Non scale victory

Pre-op my DH used to have to cut my toenails for me. Last night I was sat next to him on the sofa with my feet on his lap and he suddenly said, "Hey - you've done your own toes!"

A small thing, but a big achievement for me. How about you? x

thats brill well done i think i could possibly cut my own now i must try xx

I make a much better job of painting my toenails now.

Seasonal non-scale victories:

- takes hardly any time (and any lotion) to give myself a quick coat of self tan!

- cheap T shirts in size 10 are really cheap (as opposed to Evans cheap!)

- I'm not a big sweaty mess all the time as soon as the temperature gets over 14 degrees

I make a much better job of painting my toenails now.

Seasonal non-scale victories:

- takes hardly any time (and any lotion) to give myself a quick coat of self tan!

- cheap T shirts in size 10 are really cheap (as opposed to Evans cheap!)

- I'm not a big sweaty mess all the time as soon as the temperature gets over 14 degrees
I'll tip my hat to that one too - I'm no longer scared of looking like one of the ribena berries! x

Oh, I've just noticed something else - I was hanging out my washing on the line and I can now fit a whole wash of my clothes on one line. Once upon a time it was 3 pegs per pair of knickers and half a dozen pairs would fill the whole line. Now my clothes look like dolly clothes in comparison x

Walking up the stairs and not feeling like I just ran a marathon
Yep, I can relate. I hate lifts and when I was at the hospital support group on Thursday evening, I walked up the stairs - to the ninth floor! Woohoo! x

Back