• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Non WLS Question...of sorts.

Wow I am so overwhelmed by peoples generosity, thank you so much Jacqui xxx
Steph xx

Bless you All...

I can't express how much the 'Help the Heroes' means to me... and I'm so pleased you are going for this challenge our Stephie.

Love to all xxx

how you getting on steph? - have you had much sponders at home? or is every1 spondering on that site?
all the best hun!

Keeley, Im up to £115.13 so far, which is awesome. So far it has been hubby and people from this forum donating but I do have other people promising to, so I will continue to plug away and am even going to draft up some letters to a few local companies to mail to them and ask for their support.
Thanks honey xxx
Steph xx

I would love to sponser you Steph, how brave you are.
Iv pm you already with details xxx

great going steph! xxx

Thanks honey xx We are up to £203 now, so the fund is getting there, I think we will definately get enough to do the jump, just have to campaign hard to get the lads and lasses plenty of money for the cause. In the new year I am drafting letters to local businesses asking them to sponsor me...they will probably say no but its worth asking isnt it.
Steph xx

definately = also.... maybe local newspapers too - they mite do a little article to help you raise funds - your only going to do this once arnt you so you may aswell make it big - if i was slim enough id do it with you, lol

Back