• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Sponsored Skydive

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hello all
Sorry I havent been around but I thought I would give you all an update on the sponsored tandem skydive that Ive been planning since 2010!!!
As some may know, I couldnt book the jump until I had a certain amount of sponsorship, which took until late 2011 to reach.
I have now booked my jump, which will be taking place at Langar Airfield in Nottingham on June 20th 2012.
Im afraid of heights but Im doing it for the brave boys and girls that work so hard for us (Help For Heroes) so I can be brave for one day just for them.
Anyway, as lots of you sponsored me I wanted to let you know that your money hasnt just vanished in to nothing...it will be going to our boys and girls.
I will post pictures etc in June once its done.
Thanks
Steph xxx

P.S I still need more sponsors...the more money raised the better hehe

Last edited:
I've bookmarked this page and hope to be able to sponsor you on one of my paydays nearer to the jump date. (I get paid on the 15th of every month and by the 20th every penny is allocated!).

I am also thinking of doing a parachute jump to celebrate my weight loss, but I won't meet the weight criteria (15 stone or under) by June of this year (unlikely) so will have to plan one sometime later.

Well, this is now only 27 days away and so close that Im soooo nervous yet so excited too hehe
Cant wait.
Sorry I havent been around xx
Steph xx

Good luck hun!Maz x

Back