• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Non WLS Question...of sorts.

soz... av sussed it xxx

Count me in!Maz x

ive just put this as my status on facebook .......

can everyone in my friends list donate £1 each for help the hero's plz? sum1 i no wants 2 do a sponsered sky dive for help the heros but she needs 2 raise at least £800 before she can do it, if u all donate £1 each she will be nearly there - think of all them injured soldiers... whats £1 to you? click this link
https://www.bmycharit...y.com/V2/StephWillJumpForHeroes and donate £1 today!

even if you cant donate yourself - help steph and put this as your status! if every1 donates just £1 she will be well away!

good luck steph!!!

Yes pet I'll sponsor you. You brave girl! :D xxxxx

Thank you all so much xxx
Keeley I was soooooo touched when I saw that on Facebook, thank you SO much xxx
Steph xx

God bless you Angie, that means a huge deal, thank you so much for that xxx
There really are angels out there xx
Im confident now that I can get enough for the jump (£299) and raise lots for the cause too.
I love you all xxx
Steph xx

Awww thank you sooooooo much xxx
Your husband is a hero and I will keep him, and you, close to my heart as I jump xxx
Steph xx

Why is everyone saying "done" ? Am I supposed to be doing something already? Sorry if Im a bit dozy lol.......my mind isnt at its best today :D XX

Hi again Jac...

What we are appealling for is support for Steph in a challenge she is doing for the tremendous cause ''Help the Heroes''... people are adding a donation if they are able to a link at the bottom of Steph's signature... when it say's done... it means they have signed up to sponsor Steph...

Hope this helps.

Love you all and it's a tremendous cause! xxx

Lol....Im such a dozy mare....Ive said Ill sponser her I just didnt realise I did it now :D Ill see if I can do it! Ta Bev XX

Back