• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nore protein needed

soohoo

hiya all.how are you all.myself I am getting there.eating a bit more soft.but no where near enough or drinking.trying my best.i have been back to the dietician.i need more protein.she suggested Holland and barrett whey protein strawberry shake.i did actually make it with my soya milk.mistake runs.cut half of soya milk out and half water.still big mistake.i don't do dairy.but the soya milk in such large doses seem not to work either.going to have to make it with only water.my wound is doing well.still have nurse only twice a week now.my weight loss at the moment is 3st 6 lbs.but I have had a few week with the runs.i tell you loosing weight you don't half feel the cold.can you give any idea of protein low sugar drinks that you only take water with.maybe like a soft drink.you all take care now.have a great bank hol.soohoo

Sorry to hear you're not having a good time with Protein powders - I didnt 'do' those, but did get the runs with adding marvel.

If more protein is needed, why not look at adding low fat nut butters to smoothies? Might be worth a try!

I have been drinking protein water. Mixed berry flavour. It has 40g of protein per 500ml bottle and zero sugar! They do have a distinctive taste, but you get used to the taste after a while. The website is myprotein.com. The delivery service is very quick and excellent.

Back