• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North Tees 2nd appt

Beanie32

Paula x
Well - 3 kgs Dr G pleased and wants to see me in 2 months time. Saw dietician also she's great. Dr G states that if continued to lose by next appt will book me in for op should be April/may time so excited. Mr G was absolutely lovely it was a pleasure to meet with him.

Paula

Great stuff, Mr G has a bit more bedside manner than Mr R, in my opinion. Though both are OK to deal with. Well done you, I'm sure it will pick up in weeks ahead.

Well done Paula your on the way now.

Also got booked onto liver reducing diet seminar 12th February and next appt with Dr gopinath is 5th march 2013! Happy with that thankyou.

Great stuff, Mr G has a bit more bedside manner than Mr R, in my opinion. Though both are OK to deal with. Well done you, I'm sure it will pick up in weeks ahead.

Yes Joe he was lovely very approachable and friendly totally put me and ease and I was so pleased I was able to get done advice pre appt from you!!! See you Saturday.
Paula x

Liver reduction seminar tonight went really well lovely to see Caroline. Lots of reading to do now and crack on with weight loss!!!!!
Paula x

Cracking appt with Mr G this morning, signed to have surgery, had pre assessment done, endoscopy appt should be in post soon and picked up injection to give myself night before!!!! That was a lot to take in all at once but exciting. Mr G still thinks April time - happy days xxx

Cracking appt with Mr G this morning, signed to have surgery, had pre assessment done, endoscopy appt should be in post soon and picked up injection to give myself night before!!!! That was a lot to take in all at once but exciting. Mr G still thinks April time - happy days xxx

Over the moon for you x

Hi joe I have been following your journey aswell as others , I too am having a bypass and have just been given an appointment in 26/3/2013 to sign the consent form , do u jo how long I will have to wait from then for pre op n post op
Thanks

Hi joe I have been following your journey aswell as others , I too am having a bypass and have just been given an appointment in 26/3/2013 to sign the consent form , do u jo how long I will have to wait from then for pre op n post op
Thanks
It may well be all done within a matter of a couple of months. They are quick on the mark at NT. Good luck.

Yesterday got appt for endoscopy 14.3.13! They waste no time at NT they really have a great Bariatric Team who know what they're doing and do what they say they're doing.
Paila

Thanks for reply jo , I have had my endoscopy done already so its just the consent form I need to sign then as far as I'm aware its all go from
There , oh and the liver reducing diet :(((

PinkFlower said:
Thanks for reply jo , I have had my endoscopy done already so its just the consent form I need to sign then as far as I'm aware its all go from
There , oh and the liver reducing diet :(((

Hi I've signed the consent, I did that at appt and pre assessment last week!!!!!! If you've been to the liver reducing seminar then you're waiting for an op date if not, ring the dieticians and get booked on. Sorry are you at NT?

Back