• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not peeing!

Big an Bouncy

My bladder might be backing up,its happened before after an op.I may have to go back and be hydrated and catherterised.I feel bloated but have passed less than a few dribbles all day.This might be why my back is aching.Maz x

Oh yea it probably is Maz, your kidneys will be suffering if you cant wee...you need to speak to someone about it or you will become really poorly (HUG) XX

thats what was up with my grandad maz when he was in hospital - the doctors said his bladder was that full/enlarged that a few hours longer and it would have popped, if it had av popped his blood pressure and everything would av stopped instantly so there would have been no saving him! hed av been dead! he had a very close call!
maybe your not that bad because youve spotted it straight away but id deffo go and get it checked out hun before you do some damage! xxxxx hope its sorted soon xxxx

Get some medical advice Maz... speak to your GP or ring the hospital. Thinking of you love, I did send a text to see how you were... hope you feel much better very soon. Love and hugs xxx

Seriously if you are not weeing, go to the A and E today, you need this sorted today.

Maz, have you spoken to anyone yet? You really cant leave it hun you will be really poorly. Maybe you need to go to A&E like Caz said? Let us know how you are please :D XX

Maz if you op had been in the last couple of days i'd not be too worried as i didn't really want to wee in the first few days. When i say didn't want too, i had no sensation of a full bladder i just sat there and squeezed it out because i knew there was fluid in there (i think this was a result of been catheterised for 24 hours after surgery) and loss of sensation. But your not a few days post op and need to get it sorted a.s.a.p

Please come back and tell us how you are and what the result is... xxx

Hi, I'm new but I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you and I hope that the reason you haven't come back to update is because you are being looked after properly. Hope to see an update soon that they got you sorted out and all is flowing as it should again.

Take care,
Kellye

Hi Maz
I had this and the GP gave me some muscle relaxant and it worked almost immediately. A&E told me to run a tap! uselss lot! YOU MUST GET IT SORTED ASAP and it certainly will be the main cause of the backache! Keep us posted as we are all worried about you

How are you Maz? What is happening? xxx

Morning Maz, hows your bladder this morning? Did you speak to anyone or go anywhere about it? Please let us know how you are (HUG) XX

Hope you got sorted out?

After my op found it difficult to drink same level as before so noticed a drop in output, making sure I drink plenty at regular intervals now.

Its possible if not drinking sufficient (and its easily done)you may get a urinary tract infection as bacteria can build up in bladder and backtrack to kidneys hence back pain, other causes can be kidney stones.
Keep us posted on progress.

Denise

Maz, I've been worrying about this... how are you now love? xxx

Back