• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not really losing

I'm not banded until next tue so can't help I'm afraid, when were u banded? As I'm expecting a couple of fills before the magic starts!!! Why u down? :(

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm not really losing either, first fill on 3rd Oct, my dietician said it's quite normal and not to worry, but I know it's hard when you see people losing loads on here.
Take care, hopefully our time will come xx

don't confuse the weight loss with those having had bypass too as this seems to be a more speedier process. If u go into it thinking it may take a few fills to get it right to kick in then all is ok. But still need to make healthy choices :( unfortunately!! my nurse said she could see me at other locations if I could travel that way I Gould get the fills every week until it's perfect.... X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i got banded a week n half ago iv lost 12pnd but dont think i will lose that much when im back on normal food well atleast untill i get a fill, chin up we all here for u xx

I've stalled in my weightloss so I'm off for a fill tomorrow. I could pack an 8oz steak through my band just now!! haha. Hoping to stem the flow of food after that. Its a tricky business this band thing. You'll get there. Just wait til you get your fills and then you'll 'get it'. I really think you need good restriction to stop feeling as hungry.

i got banded a week n half ago iv lost 12pnd but dont think i will lose that much when im back on normal food well atleast untill i get a fill, chin up we all here for u xx

There is no reason why you wont/cant lose weight when you are back on normal food - stick to the guidelines given, dont push things because you can and you will be fine ;)

Every journey is different so stay positive :D x

I have my first fill on the 15 Oct and other than weight loss from being on fluids I've not lost much but I'm not really expecting to until I can get up and walk more than 100m without having to sit down :) Biggest thing atm is trying to keep portion size down (I'm still not sure what a "sensible" portion is - they tell you to eat one but if we knew what one was we wouldn't be here! Grr... after care at my hospital is a bit useless).

It is frustrating but remember that the weight took a long time getting on there - it's going to take a while to come off too :) x

Back