• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not sure what to expect!!

Slewis326

Hello all...I had my surgery on dec.14th. I'm having trouble getting all the fluids they want me to have. I have been really bad and weighing myself everyday well several times a day...and I haven't lost anything.what is going on??? My liver diet I lost 10 pounds. I was expecting it to be the same. I'm I expecting to much too fast?

Desperate sleever

There will be swelling etc for the first week, it's not ususual to not lose, or even gain a few lbs first week. Try and get more fluids in, that will help kick start the weight loss, especially milky drinks. x

Slewis326 said:
Hello all...I had my surgery on dec.14th. I'm having trouble getting all the fluids they want me to have. I have been really bad and weighing myself everyday well several times a day...and I haven't lost anything.what is going on??? My liver diet I lost 10 pounds. I was expecting it to be the same. I'm I expecting to much too fast?

Desperate sleever

Congratulations on your surgery :)
I had a sleeve done on 21st May this year, and to date I've lost 6st 11lbs. Trust me, it will start to come off!

Good luck with your journey :) xx

Firstly, throw the bl**dy scales away....you have just had major surgery and it will take time....trust in your surgeon he will kow what he is doing......

Relax, follow the diet plan that you have been given and in a few weeks time you will see the results your after....

Take care :):)

Baby steps, sweetie ... it WILL happen. Drinking will aid your weight loss but at this stage it is all about recovery from a major operation. I didn't lose my first 2 weeks either but now 10 weeks post op & am 31/2 stone down. Not one of the fastest losers but very happy :D:D xxx

Back