• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Hey, yeah mine seems alot slower than some. I know ill get there in the end though and it gives my skin time to shrink.
Whats your loss so far?

I'm very happy with my losses so far, 12 weeks post op and 4st 8 lost at last weigh-in

I've shifted 3st 8lb since surgery (8 weeks) and 5st 2 lb since the start of this, feeling so much better. Going to the midlands for a few day on Sunday and taking kids to Cadburys World! I'm going to have to do a lot of sniffing!

I've shifted 3st 8lb since surgery (8 weeks) and 5st 2 lb since the start of this, feeling so much better. Going to the midlands for a few day on Sunday and taking kids to Cadburys World! I'm going to have to do a lot of sniffing!

Cadbury World is just down the road from me, I've never been but the smell of melted chocolate makes me gag so best I keep away, the kids will love it.

Hi guys, I had my op 28.11.13, and weight loss seems very slow, does anyone else find this, I keep questioning myself am I doing it right?

Some people find it helpful to post their food diaries on here of they're struggling.

Everyone's very different with weight loss speeds. Xx

Wow amazing xx

Wow! What a difference!! That is amazing! Well done!

Kirsty

Wow!

You must be so happy! You have lost a lot! Wow! Thank you for that, I really needed that today! Feeling really down about having the op and that has given me hope.

You must be so happy! You have lost a lot! Wow! Thank you for that, I really needed that today! Feeling really down about having the op and that has given me hope.[/QUOTE

It is scary before surgery. I hated that bit! But it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It wasn't anywhere near as painful and as long as you take it slow and do what your told its fine! Don't expect to get the amounts of fluid down that the medics want in the first week. No one does. Try relax and most of all stay positive. It's the best thing I've done ( other than my kids and a lot less painful! :) )

Thought it was time for a couple of pics Two days before op Two weeks ago ( at 7 weeks post op

Wow!!! U look fantastic, well done!!!! I'm 6 weeks post sleeve, the weight is coming off slowly - wish it would be quicker, but at least it's coming off!!!! Your pics are an inspiration!!!!
Love sal xxx

Do any of you guys know the best way to get the sticky adhesive from the dressings off my tummy? X

Kirsty

Back