• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Me and eggs dont get on I find them too filling :(

Mash spud I can't eat even half a teaspoon lies like lead, odd isn't it how we cope with different foods differently :D

Hey Audra :)
Things are going really well, thank you! Im into the 18sts now which is awesome. My clothes (and underwear) are getting more and more baggy but im too scared to find out what size I am! My last period, well, cycle, was only 34 days which is amazing for me. Definitely heading in the right direction for more babies. I feel so much better in myself. I can run! Lol not far or fast but so much better than before. Ive now got my dreads ^-^

ForumRunner_20140220_223528.jpg

Food, drink, exercise is all going really well, no problems. Im really happy :D

How are things with you??? xXx

Hey Audra :) Things are going really well, thank you! Im into the 18sts now which is awesome. My clothes (and underwear) are getting more and more baggy but im too scared to find out what size I am! My last period, well, cycle, was only 34 days which is amazing for me. Definitely heading in the right direction for more babies. I feel so much better in myself. I can run! Lol not far or fast but so much better than before. Ive now got my dreads ^-^ Food, drink, exercise is all going really well, no problems. Im really happy :D How are things with you??? xXx

That all sounds fantastic! I bet you'll be surprised what size you are. I'm so pleased for you. Your getting closer and closer to a bigger family with every month that passes, that's so exciting. Keep up the good work! X

Hi Flick your pic is amazing. You must be very proud of yourself!!! Keep up good work. I'm doing great. Definitely feeling and seeing the be idiots now. X

image-1341219928.jpg

Just a quick up date.1st pic last year. Second pic today. Total loss 5.4 stone.

Attachments

• image-4064514301.jpg
    image-4064514301.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 47
Just a quick up date.1st pic last year. Second pic today. Total loss 5.4 stone.

Blimey Audra! You've done so well and can see a huge difference :D Do you feel better?

I maintained last week for the first time since the op but dropped 6lbs since my hospital appt. on tuesday O.O I found out im halfway to my target weight which is 14.5 stone (only just found that out too). Less than 4st to go. Thats still heavy though so I hope I can get down smaller. Still early days, we'll see!

Looking fab :)

Keep up the good work ladies and gents, I am down 3 stone since my November op and another stone and half will be fine, I would be happy with that. We are all doing good and slowly wins the race.

Well I guess the honeymoon period is over! I stalled for the first time this week and just had a couple of handfuls of hair come out in the shower ? some bad habits have crept in as I thought I could just loose whatever I ate as I can only manage such small amounts. So now I think the hardwork begins, diet and exercise ? Still at least I only have half the amount of weight to loose that I started with!

Anyone else had the same lately? Xx

Blimey Audra! You've done so well and can see a huge difference :D Do you feel better? I maintained last week for the first time since the op but dropped 6lbs since my hospital appt. on tuesday O.O I found out im halfway to my target weight which is 14.5 stone (only just found that out too). Less than 4st to go. Thats still heavy though so I hope I can get down smaller. Still early days, we'll see![/QUOTE

I feel much better. I'm swimming for an hour and 15 mins without stopping now about 2-3 times a week. It great to be back in the water! I've got about 5.5 stone to loose to my target of 11 stone so just about half way. Sounds like your do so well if you think back just 3-4 months ago! I bet your feeling different too! We'll make our size 14 one day I'm sure of it!!! X

hey ladies long time no see hope your all still doing great and keeping up all the hard work you put in

Hi princess, I'm doing great thank you, hope you are well x

Back