• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Wow can't believe its almost a year since we had our surgeries girls time has gone so fast!!! Luckily so has the weight lol xx

Last edited:
A YEAR?? Can't believe it!!

I think we should all post comparison pics....

I'm one of the late ones, mine was 24th Nov so still nearly 2 months to go.

Can't wait to hear everyone's stats!! :)

A YEAR?? Can't believe it!!

I think we should all post comparison pics....

I'm one of the late ones, mine was 24th Nov so still nearly 2 months to go.

Can't wait to hear everyone's stats!! :)

Fab idea on the pics, I too was a late Nov too 21st for me (should have been 20th lol)

So have you beautiful lady xx Infact I think all us Nov ladies have done well, shame a few don't post anymore just hope they are well too.

My size M woolly tights and ankle boots with a gap!!

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 51
Oh my word ladies! I'm hoping to be a November 2014 surgery! I can only dream of the results you guys have had. Shamazing!

I can't believe its been almost a year. Where has that time gone? I remember counting down the days til I started the milk diet on 29th Oct 2013 - when it oficially became real to me. It's crazy!

My loss has been slow and steady. 2lbs off a 9 stone total so far and I'm 24 weeks pregnant on tuesday. Still in plus sizes but I'll get there next year :)

You ladies have done incredibly well. Never thought it would be us! The tranformations are amazing! :D xXx

Sorting out more clothes for eBay! This time the 16's-12's are going. I'm not more than a 10 in any shop now :) woop!

Attachments

• image-3290321333.jpg
    image-3290321333.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 46
Wow! I remember this time last year I was just starting my journey and felt really envious of you all. Now s year on I have my date for 31st October. At times it felt like it was never gonna happen and time between appointments went so slowly but now it feels real and fast and scary!
We'll done to you all for your success over the last year, can't wait to join you in the other side :)

Like suzie said i too was jealous and now its nearly our turn its been a long slog with nhs wait etc. well done all of you great people! X

COME ON LADIES!!.... I'm literally working my arse off to get as light as I can before my year is up!! :). Oh yeah baby, feel the burn!!!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-1257181482.jpg
    image-1257181482.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3523872796.jpg
    image-3523872796.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image-4222678798.jpg
    image-4222678798.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 45
Back