• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

ceecie74

Eeeeeeeeek!!!! Happy!! :)

Attachments

• image-2859899677.jpg
    image-2859899677.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1304300265.jpg
    image-1304300265.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3293579612.jpg
    image-3293579612.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Yvessa

Thanks Hun.... It's pretty scary going into these bridal boutiques, I was shaking like a leaf!!! :)
I was exactly the same. I was so scared they wouldn't have anything in my size.

ceecie74

And then the saggy skin.... !! My bra was whipped off, corset on and chicken fillets shoved down my front before I knew what was happening!!! :)

I must say, I find all these girly things very intimidating. Spa days, spray tans, waxing...all fills me with dread. I still haven't had my bust measured properly yet! X

ceecie74

Getting your boobs measured is a must! It's amazing what a pair of pitta breads can look like in the right bra!

Pahaha!! I'm still an E cup as far as I'm aware, dreading the latter stages of the weightloss, will defo look out for the pitta bread stage!! :)

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Omg Ceecie you look amazing!! What a difference - gorgeous!!! :D

Gah jealous of the E cup lol Mine look like tennis balls in socks right now and even worse because I'm breastfeeding >. <

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
She's doing really well thank you :) Still exclusively breast feeding which was one thing I was worried I couldn't/wouldn't be able to do. She's 5 weeks now, time is flying!

My weight loss seems to have stopped :( I've maintainted since she was born which is great but not as low as I'd have liked despite being advised not to lose anymore.
How are you all getting on? xXx

Butterfly_lady

Glad little one is doing well, don't worry about your weight you've just had a baby wait until shes a bit older then see what you want to do xx

I have almost come to a stop I lose about 2lbs a month I'm sure I could lose more if I went to the gym, its on my to do list........ butttttttt if I don't lose anymore I really won't be upset as I'm half the woman I once was :)

nicola1723

All good here. 2 weeks until Ivf starts and maintaining my weight fine.

Glad you and bubba doing well. Maintaining your loss should be fine whilst your feeding? Xx

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Oh Wow Nicola, it's happening! :D Are there strict rules to adhere to with IVF? Exciting times ^-^

Yeah, my dietitian has more or less told me off for trying to lose so quickly after having a baby. I have my next review in June and she doesn't wanna see much difference in weight.
It's still quite difficult to get my head round. Being told to increase calories etc when my whole life it's been the complete opposite. You'll have this all to come! :) xXx