• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

I always keep an eye on this thread! You beautiful ladies are truly inspirational , in fact words do not do your journeys and results justice. I am 14days post bypass today and feeling a little mixed. I feel lighter and brighter but have only lost 9lb which I know is not to be sniffed at however with over 9 more stones to go it all still seems overwhelming!
I only hope I can achieve close to what you guys have.. Please keep posting on this thread it's a big help to us who are early days!
Many congrats everyone x

SO much will happen for you in the next year, stick to your guidelines, have fun and this time 2015 you'll be sporting a sexy LBD for Christmas possibly 9 stone lighter! ;) They may only seem like dreams right now but it's incredible what you CAN achieve :) xXx

I always keep an eye on this thread! You beautiful ladies are truly inspirational , in fact words do not do your journeys and results justice. I am 14days post bypass today and feeling a little mixed. I feel lighter and brighter but have only lost 9lb which I know is not to be sniffed at however with over 9 more stones to go it all still seems overwhelming!
I only hope I can achieve close to what you guys have.. Please keep posting on this thread it's a big help to us who are early days!
Many congrats everyone x

I'm sure you will do amazingly xx

A YEAR TODAY........13 stone 7lbs GONE :)

So happy and proud of us November girlies!

Attachments

• image-3789289756.jpg
    image-3789289756.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 64
Looking beautiful as always Ceecie xx

You look really nice in that.

Hi Everyone, first of all thank you so much for asking after me, just to let you all know I am on the mend now and feeling so much better.

Gweni, Tranquil Butterfly and I Cawm wishing you all the best for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing from you all.

SHARONA Thank you, and all the very best for the 27th, speak to you soon.

1st Anniversary lady's wow what can I say you all look amazing, and you will be all the belle of the ball this Christmas. Well done.

Looking fab and love that dress

Back