• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

weegie

Congratulations on your news Flick. Wonderful. :)

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
I know!! If someone had told me 2 years ago I'd have lost 12.5 stone, have a beautiful baby girl AND be pregnant with my 3rd I'd have laughed and walked away. WLS is incredible x

violetangel

Fabulous news - xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yvessa

Congrats!

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
How is everyone getting on? Coming up two years now, it's crazy!

I had two scans today, one to confirm I have gallstones :( booo! And the other showed this lil thing ^-^

edited_1443643989092.jpg

Butterfly_lady

Hi hunni jelly bean is looking good, gall stones not so good, I'm trying to maintain as size 8 jeans is more than small enough, I *think* I'm getting the hang of it but a 0.6 of a lb (yes a whisker over a half a pound) gain when I went on holiday sent me into a tailspin - pre op I'd gain that in a meal not a week!! Anyway its off now :)

nicola1723

Sadly my story has a much sadder ending. 2 rounds of IVF and both have failed. Hubby and I calling it a day with trying. We obviously weren't meant to be a mummy and daddy.
But hey I get to stay a size 6.

2 years have flown by!

Well done everyone!

kurstywursty

As someone who never had kids.....it gets easier once you get a bit older love...... Life can be great once the acceptance kicks in xxxx

Butterfly_lady

How is everyone doing some of us are now 2 years out (few weeks left for me yet) hope we are all well and in a happy place :)

Kimberly

Well it's now two year at the end of the month and I've lost ten stone , gone from BMI 50 to 24.5 . I'm a size 12 . Most of my Heath difficulties went except my heart condition . 5 weeks ago I collapse and rushed into hospital then blue lighted to another for emergency open heart surgery I had a heart valve replaced and a cardiac bypass ( so I'm a double bypass lol ) . But I bleed afterward and needed to go back and be reopened luckily I didn't know what was going on , let October . after my bypass I had to have emergency appendix removed So it seem a surgery a year . Something I hope stops . at the moment very sore and a bit fragile, but I'm getting there . I'm so pleased and happy I had this surgery , I wouldn't have like to have heart surgery ten stone heavier .
I'm now looking forward to being able to exercise again walk without getting out of breath life is looking good

Kimberly

Sadly my story has a much sadder ending. 2 rounds of IVF and both have failed. Hubby and I calling it a day with trying. We obviously weren't meant to be a mummy and daddy.
But hey I get to stay a size 6.

2 years have flown by!

Well done everyone!

Hi Nicola
I'm so sorry to hear that IVF didn't work and you and hubby are going to give your self some time and space . I remember what a hard time you had in the beginning . Size 6 your so tiny xxx sending lots of love Kim

Butterfly_lady

Well it's now two year at the end of the month and I've lost ten stone , gone from BMI 50 to 24.5 . I'm a size 12 . Most of my Heath difficulties went except my heart condition . 5 weeks ago I collapse and rushed into hospital then blue lighted to another for emergency open heart surgery I had a heart valve replaced and a cardiac bypass ( so I'm a double bypass lol ) . But I bleed afterward and needed to go back and be reopened luckily I didn't know what was going on , let October . after my bypass I had to have emergency appendix removed So it seem a surgery a year . Something I hope stops . at the moment very sore and a bit fragile, but I'm getting there . I'm so pleased and happy I had this surgery , I wouldn't have like to have heart surgery ten stone heavier .
I'm now looking forward to being able to exercise again walk without getting out of breath life is looking good

Wow scary times glad your on the mend tho and wtg on 10st loss xx

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Kimberly that's shocking news but hopefully you are feeling better after your heart surgery? Congratulations on the loss, that's fantastic! Are you managing well to maintain your weight?

Nicola, that's heart breaking news :'( Hopefully a miracle will happen and without any stress for you and your husband, your wish will come true. Size 6 is super tiny! Did you ever imagine that?

It'll be 2 years on the 12th for me. It's gone so quick!
I was down to 10st 2lbs at my lowest. Size 8-10 in some clothes :eek: With a loss of over 12.5st at that point. But I'm malnourished, anemic and have gallstones. Currently 17 weeks pregnant again so I'm not even bothering with watching the scales, just focusing on keeping my energy up atm for the kids. The op was one of the best things to happen to me and I'm so bloody grateful I was able to have it xXx

ceecie74

Hey all, 2 years for me in a couple of weeks!

Nic I'm so sorry to hear IVF has been unsuccessful....lets hope it happens naturally when your body has settled down. Sending hugs and so proud of you for turning your weightloss around as I know you had so many complications in the beginning xxx

How is everyone? I barely come on here now, life gets busier the lighter I get!! Not that I've lost much in the past year, I'm stuck at 15 stone....BUT STILL SHRINKING, so no complaints. Hopefully I can get a couple of stone off next year so I can start on the cosmetic surgery!!!

Shall we all do a 2yr photo?? X

Butterfly_lady

Hey all, 2 years for me in a couple of weeks!

Nic I'm so sorry to hear IVF has been unsuccessful....lets hope it happens naturally when your body has settled down. Sending hugs and so proud of you for turning your weightloss around as I know you had so many complications in the beginning xxx

How is everyone? I barely come on here now, life gets busier the lighter I get!! Not that I've lost much in the past year, I'm stuck at 15 stone....BUT STILL SHRINKING, so no complaints. Hopefully I can get a couple of stone off next year so I can start on the cosmetic surgery!!!

Shall we all do a 2yr photo?? X

a 2 year pic is a great idea :)

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Ceecee, I'm sure it'll shift slowly now but if it doesn't, you've still done incredibly well!
2 years to the day for me today. This time 2 years ago I was under the knife. Scary thought. Watching the scales go UP is horrifying for me atm. But it's all the pick'n'mix I'm eating >. <

I'd like to do a 2 year photo too :) xXx

ceecie74

Ceecee, I'm sure it'll shift slowly now but if it doesn't, you've still done incredibly well! 2 years to the day for me today. This time 2 years ago I was under the knife. Scary thought. Watching the scales go UP is horrifying for me atm. But it's all the pick'n'mix I'm eating >. < I'd like to do a 2 year photo too :) xXx

Hey Flick! Pick n mix sounds fab, I'm all about the skittles at the mo. Just starting to cut down for Christmas. To be honest, I'm happy with my weight and my NEW LIFE! I'm doing and wearing everything I dreamed of 2 years ago, so Ceecie is a happy bunny!! Going to take some pics for you all later xxx