• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Number twos............

Blimey - maybe I shouldn't have had the DS after all! My usual since the op is 2 in the morning and 1 at night, but if I eat a lot of carbs (well, not a lot by normal standards, but a lot compared to none) I can easily go about 6 times a day!! Sometimes I feel I'm never away from the bog. Of course it's all to do with the bypass of most of my intestines, so the food goes in one end and quickly out the other! On a brighter note I don't get any of the smelly wind problems a lot of fellow DS'ers seem to have.

Nice subject...lol

As you know, I don't because I'm a lady!...lol

Whilst having a colitis flare I have been 20 times a day...of course it's not always poo...so WLS could be a bonus.

All jokes aside...I have always taken psyllium husk...it really is fantastic stuff..the simple way to describe it is that it creates jelly poo...It helps solidify watery diarrhoea and it also helps create a soft stool for those that have constipation.

This is something that I hope that I can continue with if i get my WLS....Will definitely ask on my next appointment.

(((hugs)))

Back