• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nutribulleto to Nutribrilliant

Donna66

Hi All

I brought myself a new nutribullet the other day and OMG its abso brilliant.

I would definitely recommend it, its most defo ideal for post op's and for rest of your healthy life. It's extremely good nutrition wise. I think I have found my best friend.

Nutribullet all the way!!!!!:wow:

I looked up the review on the nutribullet and it does look good. I am going to need to buy one soon as my day is approaching, thanks for the heads up!

Love mine, especially as I'm struggling with food at the mo.

I got mine from Ideal World on the interweb, three interest free payments and a 10% off first purchase offer. Cheapest one out there!

Also, if you can't quite stretch to one I've seen cheaper alternatives that still keep all the fibre but can't testify to how good they are xx

That's why I brought mine Mazza because I thought it would help me through the mushy stage and if I am still not up to food then at least I can get lots of nutriments from my smoothies.

I got mine from Argos but most stores were completely sold out. Think everyone is thinking diet esp after New Year lol

I love mine to the max

Back