• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T -male chauvanist garage worker!

LOL you have so much self control. I would have blown probably saying something on the lines of asking him if I should ring his mum and see if she knows hes out on his own. ! And I would have given him what for...taking off the tyre and shoving it sounds a brilliant idea:D
Mind you think most men know not to mess with red heads lol. I dont have any problems, dont think its just the red hair, think its the fact that I look like a 12ton lorry driver and I could knock em on their asses :rotflmao: :whoopass:

LOL Elffie...you sound like my Sister, she takes no s**t :D...I'm mild mannered for a ginger nut :eek:
you soooo made me laugh after a stressful day...thankyou xxx

Men!
My son told me a 'joke' the other day.....

Q - why do women have legs?
A - so they can get from the bedroom to the kitchen!

He got his head slapped.

Men!
My son told me a 'joke' the other day.....

Q - why do women have legs?
A - so they can get from the bedroom to the kitchen!

He got his head slapped.

pmsl Id of shown him Tescos.com and told him that where his dinner is too lol

See now my hubbie would have insisted he rang him and then told him that if he wanted the custom then he better be nice to wifey because she holds the purse strings.

Seriously what an idiot! If it was me I'd be going back and telling him in no uncertain terms that I was upset by his chauvenistic sexist 'and maybe illegal' comments and I would be taking my expensive tyres elsewhere with my hard earned money after reporting him to his superiors.

you are so right Bonita...I guess I just couldn't believe what he was saying.

I'm trying to take some of the stress off Hubby as his Brother was in hospital today for pre arranged tests and I'm in on Thursday AGAIN :(
and this time, because he has to take me down to Birmingham we're leaving almost 17 year old Son at home for 2 nights on his own for the first time...anyway....tyre guy has been lucky this time round :whip:

Back