• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so excited, slightly o/t

phatmomma

I'm so excited for tomorrow to come. Am heading over with Trevor to get a copy of his decree absolute from his marriage that ended 20 years ago. Then we are hopefully going to go book our wedding!

The original plan when he proposed (way back in April) was to get married next year. Then i went to the GP for a wls referral and the ball started rolling. Anyhow i didnt want to get married while i was still heavy because i have done that once and hated looking at the pictures, didnt feel comfortable and was self conscious all day. Soooo, anyhow i was driving home from my sons house the other day and looking at my Trev realised that hell yes this is a big operation and although i've been told i'm low risk by Dr Hartman i could still die from complications. If that's gonna happen i want it to happen with me as his wife, not as the ex wife of my first husband. I want his ring, his name, everything. Can't wait to get a date and get this party started...

Oh yes and i will have 'thin' wedding photos. We have agreed that we'd both like a church blessing next year and celebrate with ALL of our loved ones instead of the select few we shall ask....

Bring on the bling is all i can say! Whoooo

Thanks Allie, got the absolute and booked appointment at our civic centre to book the ceremony. Very excited, hoping to do it at end of October if we can get a decent day for it.... Never thought i'd want to get married again after my last marriage ended, just shows you that you can find a soulmate and love again xx

congratulations on your up upcoming wedding cant wait to see the pictures x

Good luck, how exciting for you. I got married in Oct a couple of years ago and it was a glorious sunny day which made it even more of a special day.
Best wishes to you
Jen x

What fab news! So chuffed for you , cant wait to see the pics!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and i know you will spend the rest of your life happy.

:) xxxxxxxxx

fantastic news xx

Congratulations you will be a beautiful bride I'm sure.. I too was an October bride, 10 yrs ago and dont regret a single day with my lovely hubby. Good luck and enjoy making all the plans xxx
:character00250:

Weee, Congrats on the Absolute Julie and Trev! and I found you on here at last hehe!! (its Alan) xx

Weee, Congrats on the Absolute Julie and Trev! and I found you on here at last hehe!! (its Alan) xx

Lol Alan, i'd know your monicker anywhere...

Thanks for the congratulations, we've decided to have the most laid back, chilled out wedding day ever. Very informal at the register office (Trev to my mothers disgust is going in a smart shirt and his best jeans) and then off to Wing Wah's for chinese buffet then back to our house with our friends to see off the evening. Not bothering with cake, not over worried about pictures, figure friends will take some. All that matters is were there and we do the deed.... Can't wait :) keep finding myself doing these silly smiles to myself lol

Hun, its both of your special day - you do it the way you want :) What ever makes you most happy and comfertable :) I think it sounds lovely :)

Julie, your post made me smile and - I admit - a little tear came to my eye. You sound so happy. My hubby and I celebrate our 40th Anniversary this October (2 days before my op) and I know that having a good, kind husband is worth everything in the world. I wish you both so much happiness. Big big hug to you both. xx

Congratulations Julie, I don't know how I missed this thread. I think you should live for today and let whatever is going to happen, happen. This life is not a rehearsal, do what you can as soon as you can..;)

Thank you Zetacatty and Glenville....

I intend to spend my life with my Trev laughing and loving and living it to the full. Our love is the centre of the world, my wls will make our lives together a lot longer.

I met my Trev in Nov last year and within 6/7 weeks we were living together. It feels like we have known each other forever. I ring him and say 'its only me' and he tells me off, you are not 'only you' he says, you're my world and a very important person. He's the one person i've trusted implicitly for a long time, he is simply the centre of my world (along with our children). I cannot wait till tomorrow when we book the date :)

Thank you Zetacatty and Glenville....

I intend to spend my life with my Trev laughing and loving and living it to the full. Our love is the centre of the world, my wls will make our lives together a lot longer.

I met my Trev in Nov last year and within 6/7 weeks we were living together. It feels like we have known each other forever. I ring him and say 'its only me' and he tells me off, you are not 'only you' he says, you're my world and a very important person. He's the one person i've trusted implicitly for a long time, he is simply the centre of my world (along with our children). I cannot wait till tomorrow when we book the date :)

Hey Julie

I too don't know how I missed your thread...

Congratulations hun...may you both be extremely happy forever after.

(((hugs)))

Back