• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so excited, slightly o/t

October 31st 11.00am i will start my journey to become Mrs Taundry, so little time, so much too do. Still soooo excited :) xx

If anyone deserves happiness Jules its you :) I am well chuffed for you x

If anyone deserves happiness Jules its you :) I am well chuffed for you x

Thanks Al, i kissed a few toads before i found my prince... And my god it was hard work all that toad kissing :) xx

Thank you Zetacatty and Glenville....

I intend to spend my life with my Trev laughing and loving and living it to the full. Our love is the centre of the world, my wls will make our lives together a lot longer.

I met my Trev in Nov last year and within 6/7 weeks we were living together. It feels like we have known each other forever. I ring him and say 'its only me' and he tells me off, you are not 'only you' he says, you're my world and a very important person. He's the one person i've trusted implicitly for a long time, he is simply the centre of my world (along with our children). I cannot wait till tomorrow when we book the date :)

How wonderful such sweet words your both very lucky x

Couldn't have happened for a nicer person. I'm so pleased for you both and hope you have a fantastic day because you so deserve it.

You'll have to take a couple of pictures though, just to share some of your happiness with us you understand..lol

Well done
xx

Back