• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T need your help

thinkbethin

Hi there, I have a big favour to ask for those who live in Leeds. A very good friend of my children has gone missing and we are trying to find him. He was last seen leaving the "Mission" night club on thursday night/friday morning. Please if you hear anything I beg you to let the police know. Myself and my hubby and children will be outside the Mission on thursday night handing out flyers till the early morning. There is'nt much else we can do apart from appeal to everyone to keep their eyes and ears open. Matthew Wilcox is a very loveable young lad and has spent many hours in our home while growing up. Our hearts are breaking so I can't imagine what his parents and siblings are going through.Many thanks for reading and sorry for not being around much this week but as you can imagine our thoughts are only focused on finding Matt.
I have changed my avatar to a photo of Matt. Please take a lookxxx

Last edited:
I live in Leeds, so will keep an ear/eye out for anything.

Good luck handing out the flyers and I hope he turns up safe and sound

x

I live in York and read about this in our local news. I hope Matt is found safe and well very soon.

DItto all of the above. Good luck in Leeds.

If you could issue a description as he may not be in Leeds now?

Cheers and best of luck x

Thinking of you xxx

I hope he is found safe and well.
How old is he?
My daughter started going missing for days when she was 15 and is now 17 and is still the same.
The worry is the worst thing you can think of times 100.
If I can print off a photo I will give it to my Daughter (she hangs aroung Birmingham with the homeless people) Incase he pops up down here.

As a parent i can only imagine the pain everyone who knows Matt is feeling.

I pray he is found soon, here's hoping the good lord is watching over him xx

I hope he is safe and well and able to come home soon.
So upsetting for you and his family and friends
xx

sorry to hear this sad news, I live down south so wont be of any use but will be thinking of you all and hoping for a quick safe return x

I hope he is found safe and well.
How old is he?
My daughter started going missing for days when she was 15 and is now 17 and is still the same.
The worry is the worst thing you can think of times 100.
If I can print off a photo I will give it to my Daughter (she hangs aroung Birmingham with the homeless people) Incase he pops up down here.

Matt was 19 in february. He's a very intelligent teenager who after too much to drink ( I guess its the freedom of being at uni) just vanished. It is so out of character for him as he comes from a really close family. CCTV footage has shown him trying to get into 2 taxis but because he was drunk they both refused to take him back to his student accommadation. I really feel for you too as like you say "no-one" can imagine the pain a parent goes through when their kids go missing. You're a very brave ladyxxxx

I am only in Barnsley i havent heard about this missing boy?
I will of course be on the look out now and spread the word.
its such a shame when 'children' get to a certain age people think they have gone missing for a reason?
If he were 9 instead of 19 the whole country would be looking for him.
This boy is probably still 9 in his parents eyes.
I have 2 sons, grown up - well they think they are!
I do hope Matthew is safe and comes home soon.

I cannot imagine what his family are going through.

just saw about him online ..i'm so sorry to hear this
gaynor, my thoughts are with you and his family.

Rest in peace Matt x

So sorry

So sorry Gaynor ,it wasnt the news everyone was hoping for,i know it hasnt been confirmed yet.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you at home,and to Matthews family .

xxxx

A very very sad loss, thoughts and prayers go out to those left behind xx

Back