• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T WISH ME LUCK LOL

Good luck Liz, pass my regards on to Paul too. You're very brave to both quit at the same time - i hope things aren't too tense at home lol.
At least if you get tetchy Paul will understand what you're going through.
Let us know how you get on x x

Good luck Liz, pass my regards on to Paul too. You're very brave to both quit at the same time - i hope things aren't too tense at home lol.
At least if you get tetchy Paul will understand what you're going through.
Let us know how you get on x x

will do jayne, i been fine all day this is the worst part of the day im finding is the evening, i havent had any tho :D. be less stressfull when rye goes 2 bed lol.

liz x

Congrats! That is wonderful. My dad quit over Christmas with the help of Champix. He smoked for 60 years and this was the only time he has been successful.

Fantastic news Liz...its really worth it, I did it nearly four years ago and have never looked back.
:D:D:D:D

Oh good luck Liz, I found it dead easy to quit which was suprising as I had been smoking for years but im sooooooo glad that I did, unfortunately thats when the weight started piling on but that'll not happen you cos of the band, all the best you'll feel so much better for it and think of all the £'s you'll save and all the clothes you'll be able to buy yourself :)

Good luck, wishing you and OH all the best in this quest. You know you'll do it, like you say you've beaten the food demons and now for the nicotine. Your son must be so proud of you both....... xx

Fantastic news Liz...its really worth it, I did it nearly four years ago and have never looked back.
:D:D:D:D
Hi cazbandy, I also stopped smoking almost 4 years ago and i have not looked back since. Just noticed on your ticker that you are getting married in 2 days time....Congratulations and the very best of luck to you I hope you have a wonderful day.xxx

Lisa xxx :character00250:

good luck for day 2 liz xx

I was on the treadmill at the gym last year and had the horrid thought ' I have been smoking 30 years this year' - it disgusted me so much I decided to quit that second and have not touched one since. Thats a year this month and I don't regret it one iota.

Best of luck with your efforts! I am sure you will do it.

you will both do brill hun.xx

good luck for day 2 liz xx

thanks sam, i havent had any at all im sat here its morning 2, im having my coffee and me tounges hanging out for a fag, ive changed from the pills under the tounge to patches as the pills wasnt suiting me as it was creating more saliva which isnt good with the band and was making me wretch for example i always used to smoke after a meal which ment putting a dissolve tablet under the tounge the extra saliva created from that straight after a meal was no good as it has no path way through because of the food in the pouch. i think ill be ok now im on the patches.

thanks for everyones kind words.

liz x

Well done Liz that's 24 hours gone now keep going if you start to struggle honestly try the electric cigarette it looks and acts like the real thing but has no harmful effects. I've never had so much money in my purse it;s great so keep up the good work and best wishes to Paul too x

Good Luck Liz. I know it's not easy but it is worth it in the end. I did it 4 years ago with patches. Fingers crossed for you.

Back