• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T WISH ME LUCK LOL

how you doing today is paul and ryan still alive x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

how you doing today is paul and ryan still alive x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

sarah hi xxx yes there still alive had a bit of a ruff night last night rather agaitated and also this morn as no fagg with me coffee :mad:, i see the smoking cistation lady tomorrow at asda i havent even told her ive ditched the under the toung pills and started on the patches as i had some full strength left. band and dissolve pills just dont suit me ill explain when i see you.

liz x

thanks allie xxx i just hope she will prescribe the full course of patches instead of these pills, hope fully she will, fingers crossed x

well if she dont she can go get fked lol & thats being polite lol :D

Good luck Liz x

update

day 3... i woke up miserable and cranky as yet again no fag with me morning coffee :mad:.i seen smoking cestation at 12, i explained why i wasnt suited to the tablets under the tounge, and shes prescribed me the patches no problem, shes also gave me a nicorette inahalator with 42 cartidges which i feel happier about having and i feel less likley to fail now, it quite susprised me the effect the inhalator has which is very good.
i shall update tomorrow on how i get on.

liz xxx

thanks everyone its much appreciated to have all your support which is helping me through xxx

liz x

wow liz you are doing great. Ive every faith that you can conquer this hun xx

Liz , as every one says you are doing great 3 days is along time when you are changing habits plus the physical symtoms of addiction( nicotine)........ same with sugars in foods they cause a chemical reaction.
Best of luck ,hard work( changing habits and thinking) plus lots of willpower needed I 'me sure.

You can do it, if you can do all you have done to lose so much weight and get healthy you can do this one last thing to get you all the way there, it will be hard but im sure your a fighter
Good luck
XXXX

Back