• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2014 Surgeries

Angie E

Hi there,

I have decided to start an October thread. I am due to have my WLS on the 15th October at Homerton Hospital and scheduled to start my pre-diet on the 1st October, I'm not looking forward to that. I have already lost 2 stones since June 2014 and if I lose anymore my BMI will be under 40. I'm just hoping the hospital continues with the surgery.

Let me know if your due to have surgery that month and happy to share your journey/experiences.

natclaire33)

Hi I am having my sleeve operation on the 7th October, the time has come round quick and I am due to start the milk diet on the 22nd September but am going to do a couple of extra days to get myself into a routine ready for work, so i have about a week and a half before i start the milk diet, I start it about ten days time, am having my op in portsmouth

los in it

Hi Angie and claire
Good luck to the both if you im having mine next thursdsy15th sept at homerton as well
Good luck on the LSD too

Stacey83

Best of luck October people! Angie, will you be coming to the Homerton patient support group next Thursday night? It's really useful! They are amazing there and you are in safe hands :)

Angie E

Hi Stacey83, yes will be going along to the next group. See you there. You're doing well with your weight lost. :)

Stinie

best wishes to all you lucky october people xx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I will move this thread where all of the other month threads are.

:thread_moved:

Angie E

Willow 4- I'm happy for you. Where are you having your sleeve? I notice you have already lost alot of weight already - well done.

odonnellcheryl

Best of luck October people! Angie, will you be coming to the Homerton patient support group next Thursday night? It's really useful! They are amazing there and you are in safe hands :)
hi this might sound silly but you know the Homerton patient support group can you only go to it if you had you surgery at the Homerton x

lovelyzobo

Can I join in!?

I'm due my revision surgery (band over bypass), 27th October......so excited, but also sooooo nervous!

Good luck to everyone.

xxx