• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off to see surgeon today

Hope you are done soon, good luck

That's great news Mark, hope you get your date soon and then you can start to enjoy the countdown.........just a matter of weeks until you start your new journey xx

Emma contact narissa she will let you more I am going to try and go if I can but work till 6.30 so might be late

I'll give her a call on Tuesday, I need to contact NGH anyway about a prescription they said was sent to my GP's surgery...but apparently hasn't been received.

Worth it going to try and get there
How long was it before you got your date after you had seem me ackroyd might phone his secretary in a week or so what do you think

It's not his secretary you need it's a lady called Anne who deals with appointments, but his secretary will put you through or give you her number.
And yes definitely call in a week or so, I did and got my date....but my letter confirming it was about a week later than that.
Good luck xxxx

Great news mark good luck x

Just got a date for my pre op it's 13 sept so think my op won't be long away from that as I had a pre op 4 weeks before surgery last time

Just spoke to bookings clerk and she said when I have my pre op and she gets results will sort date out but looks a go for oct great news

Maphillips said:
Just spoke to bookings clerk and she said when I have my pre op and she gets results will sort date out but looks a go for oct great news

That's great news, will be here before you know it x

Back