• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh dear - think I need new scales!

novamay

Born Free
Ahhr, I went to see my GP yesterday to ask for codiene prescrip for painful hip and back (bursitis/arthritis) and he asked me how I was doing weight/surgery wise. I said that I'd been offered the balloon and hopefully it should be in the new year if not before.

Making conversation as you do, I said that I'd had my hand slapped a fortnight ago by the diabetic nurse, because I'd put on a few of the kg that I'd lost in preparation for the consultant's meeting in May. Anyhoo, I said that since then I've been really good and thought I'd lost a few pounds - actually I said "about half a stone according to my scales" - so he weighed me on his and I haven't lost an ounce! :cry: what a bummmer

dont fret honey, all scales say different :) xxx

My scales have been banished to the garage for being too truthful ... :( Not on speaking terms at all, hmmm. Never mind, honey, you will lose it when you get your balloon xxxx :D

I remember weighing myself 3 times in one day on 3 different sets of scales (1 mechanical at home, 1 digital at home and 1 in Boots) and they were all completely different. The 2 at home were 1/2 stone out and that was literally getting off one and getting straight on the other! Poxy things. Needless to say they ain't my mates anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hmm, yes I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of them - life's stressful enough without adding to it.... plus its too easy to step on them and get depressed at the result!

Anyhow - it could have been HIS scales that were wrong!

My scales are in there box under my bed I only pull them out on a friday to get weighed, if they were in the bathroom I'd b on them everytime I needed a wee.... Scales are always different..... I was told if u start on a set u shud always go by what they say xx

yes i was told that all sers are differant . keep your chin up girl and good luck with future weight loss. x xx

Back