• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you both all my best wishes xxx

O gosh well fingers crossed he s home soon on the mend I'm sending some luck n hugs your way xxx

Keeping you both in my thoughts and routing for your hubby... as are so many of us here. He will be in the best hands at the Royal London. Sending {{hugs}}

Hi Cheeky, thinking of you both, keep us posted xxx

Thinking of you and sending much love to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx also wishing for a fast recovery xxxxxxxxx

Still had no news really, his dad has been up there and they wouldn't let him see him to begin with, the stent is hanging out of his mouth like a big cigar, attached to his gi tract, they have put him in a coma induced state so he doesn't damage his gullet by accidentally pulling at it, he is very poorly, they are waiting to transfer him over at some point. Sorry to put so much detail on, but even with all the problems he has had he would still do it again. I just wish tomorrow would hurry up so I can be with him xx

Oh bless him, bless you both. It sounds absolutely awful. I'm praying the can get him sorted out asap. Until then it sounds like it really is best he's kept in a coma.
Grace xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back