• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this post - OMG How very sad , Hope you get some better news tomorrow, Speedy recovery to CB hubby xxxx God Bless

I cant believe it, the ambulance turned up to take him to the Royal London, with a tiny stretcher, he is 6'4 and 26 stone, so they hd to send tht one away and wait for another to turn up. I cant sleep, i just dont know what to do with myself. I am so worried i am going to lose my soul mate

Thinking of you x x

Hang in there CB and stay strong. Hoping for thr best

He arrived at the Royal London at about 2.20, he is stable and they re scanning him and seeing the surgeon this morning, apart froom that nothing to report. i have a real busy day and had about 3 hours sleep, i am going to look attractive later on x

Oh Cheekybum I do hope everything works out ok for your OH. How awful - you are both in my thoughts and prayers xxxx

Thinking of you CB... and I've kept tossing and turning over night and at every opportunity, I've said a prayer for you both and I just wish there was something we could do to help you... I do hope that you are getting loads of support too... my candles of love, light and hope are burning for you and sending the hugest of supportive hugs to you.

Thinking of you all xxx

Been thinking of you both since yesterday. Hang in there.. hope you have a support network around you and as others have said, take care of yourself.. you've not had much sleep and yet you have lots to deal with, what with the rubbish weather etc, just be careful. Thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.

Just caught up with the your news - I'm truely upset for you both. But keep strong and know that we are all here for you and your man. Keep us up with developments when you can.
Love and hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He has now been taken back to surgery it may take all day, they are thinking of keeping him in a coma just to give his body time to heal. I am off to do some shopping to take mind off it, and to get his Christmas gift. My present will be him better x

i really hope hes ok hun, iv got my fingers crossed for u both xx

OMG! ive just read this post as i havent been on much over the past few days! how awfull! hope to god he pulls through this like nothing has happened hun! and what a time for something like this to happen a few days b4 xmas! ill be thinking of you hun and ill keep checking back in to see how he is xxxxx

Hi Hun...I am hoping you get some good news soon today.
please know that
I am thinking and praying for you both x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back