• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh my giddy aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i was feeling very very low this morning........ surgery never going to happen for me and the likes............................jump to this afternoon, out for coffee with the girls and phone goes and ive got pre op on wenesday, dietician monday with op hopefully on the 12th march. its not sunk in yet and mind is aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh so much to do. Had a chinese chicken curry for tea and will have some wine later tonight and then thats it. can't quite believe it.

Wow that is fast moving !!!

Wow that is fast moving !!!
Hi it is fast this time but i first went in 2005 to glasgow but no funding, then 2 years later went to aberdeen and they were in the middle of changing things and didnt want people that were not from aberdeen. fast forward to early 2011 and started seeing psychologist and dietician and eventually got referred. but wow it is quick and probably not a bad thing but hey still got pre op to go through so very nervous in case i fail.

That's gr8 news - congratulations x

Well done. Enjoy the journey

great news

Great news!

Congrats hun good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck. Its exciting but a little nervewracking I am sure...see you on the losers comfy sofa soon :)

Wicked news congratulations, and not too long to wait either! x

Congratulations and Good Luck xx

Great news hun xx

all the best n good luck x

Back