• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohtobeslinky's weight loss

Ok so a maintain this week - I'm not too concerned about that. I gave myself a measure instead - first time since the op - and I've lost between 5 and 7 inches off bust, waist and hips. That makes me feel better.

Back in the gym again after being ill and feeling wiped out. Everything aches this morning but it's worth it. My gym has the most amazing jacuzzi and jet pool so I get to treat myself after sweating like a hippo!

This evening I am doing something that I haven't done for many years. I've decided to join a musical theatre company and get back on the stage! My confidence has been so low for the past 10 years that I haven't done the thing that I love, be centre stage singing my heart out. So fingers crossed my nerves won't kick in, and tomorrow I'll be able to report how it went. I feel by telling you lot I have to do it!

Hope you've all had a fantastic week with good losses xx :) xx

Well done on the inches loss and staying the same is a lot better than a gain glad your feeling better and go for it tonight girl sounds fab and will be a fantastic NSV achievement Xx

Brill nsv x x

Ok so a maintain this week - I'm not too concerned about that. I gave myself a measure instead - first time since the op - and I've lost between 5 and 7 inches off bust, waist and hips. That makes me feel better. Back in the gym again after being ill and feeling wiped out. Everything aches this morning but it's worth it. My gym has the most amazing jacuzzi and jet pool so I get to treat myself after sweating like a hippo! This evening I am doing something that I haven't done for many years. I've decided to join a musical theatre company and get back on the stage! My confidence has been so low for the past 10 years that I haven't done the thing that I love, be centre stage singing my heart out. So fingers crossed my nerves won't kick in, and tomorrow I'll be able to report how it went. I feel by telling you lot I have to do it! Hope you've all had a fantastic week with good losses xx :) xx
wonderful news about the musical theatre, you'll love it, just pretend your really confident and brave and you will be. X

Wow fantastic you've joined a musical theatre group. Love how your confidence is growing what a brilliant feeling. Looking forward to seeing you in your first performance ;-) xx

I did it. I went along and sung my heart out! I am buzzing - that's the only way to describe it. I've been talking about it for years but never felt confident enough to walk into a room of strangers and sing. But tonight I did it! Xx

I did it. I went along and sung my heart out! I am buzzing - that's the only way to describe it. I've been talking about it for years but never felt confident enough to walk into a room of strangers and sing. But tonight I did it! Xx
I am very proud of you. It's exactly what I did with my tap dancing :)

Well done my lovely, did you go on your own or with your wife?

All by myself. I was terrified. I sat in the car, turned the car round, nearly left, but I didn't. I did it. I went in to a room of strangers by myself. Jeez.

Flipping hell....you go girl! I couldn't have done that. Well done x x

Well done, your confidence shines through and I am sure you will be a valued member of the group. You will have a lot of fun too. I admire you having therapy to change what you feel needs changing . Good luck with all you do and best of all have fun.

Well that's 2lbs off this week - I was hoping for 3 so I could hit 18 stone but I'm still happy about the loss.

A non-weight related sadness - I've been told that my whole team faces redundancy. We've been shown job roles that are ring fenced for us but that means 7 of us competing for 3 roles, one of which is a nearly £10k pay drop! Needless to say I'm looking elsewhere and have an interview on Friday for another company. I've got to say, thanks to the counselling, I'm approaching this rather pragmatically. It's not my fault, it's the fault of the company. They got too greedy, spent too much money, and now can't afford the staff.

So... if anyone in the North West knows of any communications or marketing jobs going - let me know!

Hope you've all had a lovely week and seeing some good losses. :) x

Well that's 2lbs off this week - I was hoping for 3 so I could hit 18 stone but I'm still happy about the loss. A non-weight related sadness - I've been told that my whole team faces redundancy. We've been shown job roles that are ring fenced for us but that means 7 of us competing for 3 roles, one of which is a nearly £10k pay drop! Needless to say I'm looking elsewhere and have an interview on Friday for another company. I've got to say, thanks to the counselling, I'm approaching this rather pragmatically. It's not my fault, it's the fault of the company. They got too greedy, spent too much money, and now can't afford the staff. So... if anyone in the North West knows of any communications or marketing jobs going - let me know! Hope you've all had a lovely week and seeing some good losses. :) x
well done on the loss. Sad news about your job, I got made redundant once and it was in fact a blessing in the end. I hope it works out well for you X

Well done on the loss your doing so well so sorry to hear about the job great your coping in such a positive way and good luck with finding something new x

Well done with your continued weightloss. Sorry about the job issues, before I retired I had to apply for my own job twice, very stressful. I am glad your feeling positive with the support of the councelling, this maybe the beginning of something better to continue your expanding life. Enjoying your isinging, I only sing when I am walking with my music on, would not want to inflict my voice on anyone, still really enjoy it though.

Well done for keeping in the right mind and fantastic weight loss.

You are so close to your 17s A...ma....zing! Eyes on the prize my friend. X x

Back