• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohtobeslinky's weight loss

Happy Christmas x

Happy Christmas lovely! xx

Well that's a surprise! 5lbs off this week! That takes me under 19 stone and four and a half stone off in total.

This week in a nutshell: I experienced dumping for the first time. I do not like this! I know why though. I discovered that Pringles and Lindt go down really well - until they hit my stomach! So I'm now behaving myself and eating better.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - and are looking forward to a fantastic 2016. I wonder how many of us will hit our goal in the coming year?! I hope I'm one :)

xx

Fantastic news.....and that must feel brilliant an Xmas loss!

I think it's the first time in my entire life that I've lost weight over Christmas! Xx

I hope I get a loss this week, due to weigh in on Friday.

Hope you had a great Christmas slinky. The entire dumping thing terrifies me so I've completely avoided anything that has the slightest potential to do it as I know I'd be a total wuss and get convinced I'm dying ;)

Lol sundown you make me smile! I thought my stomach was falling out! But I survived! Xx

Good morning and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely festive period and managed some weight loss.

This morning I weighed in and I've lost another 3lbs. So that's 8lbs over Christmas and New Year which I'm really rather surprised about!

I had a great New Year - had my first drop of alcohol since the op. I didn't know what to expect but I seemed to be ok and reacted normally. So that means I just got louder and happier, which isn't a bad thing!

Can't say I've been particularly good food-wise - especially after discovering biscuits go down nicely when they've been dunked in tea! Back on it properly now, and I have a gym induction tomorrow to give me a boost.

Have a lovely week everyone. :) x

You are doing fantastic, that's an incredible loss over the festive period. Well done you.

Well done lovely loss. Good luck in the gym

Hmm no loss this week. I don't know why. I've eaten just the same, been to the gym.... but BMs have been a bit scarce... I suppose that could be a factor.

But in all I've had a good week. Back and work and into a good routine again. This weekend the wife and I celebrated 8 years together by going to the cinema and then to a Thai buffet. I didn't eat much, of course, and she decided that spice doesn't like her - so I don't think we'll be doing that again!

This morning we both weighed in and for the first time in 8 years I'm actually lighter than her now! After being "the big one" for so long it's really quite strange. I think when two women are together you can't help but compare bodies, weight, bits and bobs - it's going to be really strange if I get slinky and she doesn't.

I hope you've all had a lovely week with good weight losses. Keep up the good work one and all! xx

Sounds like you had a good weekend! Don't worry about the scales it will come off slowly week by week! X

Loving the eight years together. Haven't tried spice yet, was thinking about a curry but a little worried.

Back