• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohtobeslinky's weight loss

I've had quite a few curries so far - I like them due to the amount of sauce! But I've never really liked anything spicy so I stay safe!

Congratulations on eight years and wishing you many happy years to come :candledinner:

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry about no movement on the scales this week - you're doing really well and this can't fail to show on the scales at some point. I sometimes have stalls but then eventually have a big loss week so it all averages out in the end.

Another curry lover here, a lot of food's been tasting a bit bland since my bypass so I'm loving mild veggie curry. It's lovely with Tesco cauliflower rice. I haven't risked having take away curry yet as I worry about the fat content.

Have a great week :)

Potter x

Cheers hunny - I know adding the gym and making sure my water levels are good will eventually show on the scales. It can just be a bit disheartening. But this is a marathon not a sprint! :) x

:)well done and congrats on 8 yrs and for many more
I seem to only lose a lb around time of month then week after 3 to 4 off, seems to be a developing pattern now but it comes off and am doing OK. Off is off

Well just a pound off this week - and I know why. I discovered that rubbish still goes down quite well. Who'd have thought it?! Removing 80% of my stomach didn't magically remove my naughty habits! Doh!

So - this week it's a "no-naughty" zone and I'm going to eat properly. No slipping back into old ways. Gym and slim all the way.

Had my first counselling session and realised that I've been holding on to a lot of issues I thought I had left behind. Lots of crying, but I'm definitely going back again this week.

Gym and aquafit have been great fun - I just need a kick up the arse to get out of the house and to the gym in the first place :)

Hope you've all had a lovely week and see good losses. xx

A pound is better than a stall or gain. It's so hard to beat these food demons 7 days a week! Here's to a great week for you.

Keep going lovely to hear from you x

Well 2lbs off this week - not bad seeing as it's TOTM and I haven't done any exercise! The wife and I have both had stinking colds and not felt like doing anything apart from collapsing on the sofa after work and wallowing.

So I'm 1lb off my 5 stone loss! That's more than I ever managed on any of the diets I tried over the years, so I'm really chuffed with that.

Had another counselling session last Wednesday - definitely recommend having your brain looked at during this process - I already feel better equipped to deal with food issues, as well as my own other stuff that I didn't realise was affecting me.

In other news - our little ginger cat has turned into a voracious hunter and keeps leaving us mice on the stairs. Maybe he thinks I'm not eating enough... thanks kitty(!)

I hope you've all had a great week, with some good losses. Keep up the good work! :)

Well 2lbs off this week - not bad seeing as it's TOTM and I haven't done any exercise! The wife and I have both had stinking colds and not felt like doing anything apart from collapsing on the sofa after work and wallowing. So I'm 1lb off my 5 stone loss! That's more than I ever managed on any of the diets I tried over the years, so I'm really chuffed with that. Had another counselling session last Wednesday - definitely recommend having your brain looked at during this process - I already feel better equipped to deal with food issues, as well as my own other stuff that I didn't realise was affecting me. In other news - our little ginger cat has turned into a voracious hunter and keeps leaving us mice on the stairs. Maybe he thinks I'm not eating enough... thanks kitty(!) I hope you've all had a great week, with some good losses. Keep up the good work! :)
Great loss :) not sure about mice casserole though.

Cheers hunny - you all ready?! xx

Oh don't know what was with all the question marks on my previous comment - I'm a dingbat ??
Just on my way home from my pre op. Mr Li was there so said a quick hello again and he'd said 3 hadn't turned up that day for pre op so that puts me further up the list for tomorrow so fingers crossed won't be waiting for too long after I get there. Packed my bag last night so just a last few things to put in in the morning. Got my monthly this morning so that's an added joy!! At least it will make me get out of bed and moving plenty with extra toilet trips!
Xxx

Whoooo 3lbs off this week bringing my total so far to 5stone 2lbs! I'm over the moon. :D I just wonder what it would have been if I'd had regular BMs! Hehehehe.

Good week really, not done a great deal to be honest. A few bad habits are creeping back in, which I need to stamp on quickly.

Saw the counsellor again - didn't cry this time! Dealing with all sorts of stuff and feeling a lot more positive about life.

Hope you've all had a good week - and good losses! :) x

Trying to show you a picture on here but it's not working. There's one on my profile though!

Back