• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ok someone slap me ...

and tell me im not dreaming... !!!

Been to see Mr Pollard today, who again said i was the lightest,(being told that twice in as many months is wierd lol). Told him my reasons for bypass over band and he said he was glad I was honest and agreed completely.
Asked if I wanted to wait or sort a date out there and then. Hmm Ill wait...the hell I will gimme your diary Ill put it in myself lol.

:eek:17th August !!!!!! :eek: 17TH AUGUST !!!! OMG !!!:eek:

thats 18 days away !! now see Im crapping it and think Im dreaming !

Seems there was a woman due in on that date but she got a DVT coming back from Tenerife and had to cancel. He does evening surgery so Im in on the 17th at noon and probably out on the Thursday.

Off to get in a cold shower to see if I wake up !
I aint gonna slap you! i just want to :hug99: im soooo pleased for you what wonderful news , so lovely to see more op dates coming up congratulations x x x

brill news, and before me you lucky git!! still, waiting is the worst bit, better to get it done nice and quick

What a wonderful outcome for you, so pleased. Bet you're still on cloud nine. Wish you all the best.

Lyn

Well done. I'm so pleased for you.

Rebirth

lol Marky yeah think I just fell lucky as the cancellation was done the day before :)

Ill test the hospital for you lol

Have to say now Ive thought about it I only saw Mr Pollard, didnt see the dietician or anyone else. Got the booklet and off on my shocked merry way lol

Last edited:
Excellent news Elffie just think it will be over and done with and you can start getting on with your new life.
My second appt is 18th August, so must have been a shock for you to be told it would be so quick...........good luck

Jay xx

Brilliant news Elffie. Well done! You'll be on the losing side before you know it. Big hug, Mxx

thanks all, it really hasnt sunk in yet tbh, Ive tried reading the booklet he gave me twice and got nowhere lol :p

Congratulations. I bet you can't wait.

However, i know how hard it is for people like Vicky who have been waiting a year for surgery in Leeds with Pollard now, and has had surgery put off a couple of times already now.

I hope the same doesn't happen to you too, and hope all goes well.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just think this time next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooo god i wish this will happen to me....

thanks Sue. I just got my case out of the loft but Im not packing nothing into it yet

Wobbles I know what you mean, I feel quite guilty as I seem to have jumped a few steps and there are others still waiting. I just wish the NHS would put one set of rules in and make PCT's stick to them. And believe me Im still waiting for the phone call and cancellation lol:rolleyes:

Back