• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG - Am I 'normal' now?

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
So today I went shopping to get a 'coat', yes you heard, I have never ever worn a coat in my life, in fact I have been known to have a snowball fight in shorts and a t shirt.

Well I went into Tesco's and brought a driving jacket, then my eldest step daughter made me get a jumper, then a pair of jeans, and then another coat lol

Now I am skint, but the fact is, I can buy 'off the peg' now woohoo.

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpg
    IMG_2975.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2977.jpg
    IMG_2977.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2981.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 228
hahahaha thats great Gary, well done mate :) xxx

Well done pleased for you, i bet its the best feeling in the world..:)

Wow, you look really great, bet you're really proud, well done you.

You are really enjoying life now Gary ... we can tell ... sooo happy for you, babe. (BTW is that little pink bag in the last photo yours too, lol very fetching) xxx :D

Good gracious! You look fab. Most definitely normal.

:):):):) amazing Gary!!! sooooooo well done ! :):):):)

Hi Gary,

I came across your new signature box pics on another post a few minutes before finding this thread .... and I had already done a double take at the sig box pics of the handsome man in the coat !!

Fab news, you have lost so much since your op, to be able to buy clothes off the peg must be such a joy !!! :)

Well done Gary! That's brilliant! I know how you feel as I bought a pair of boots today that actually do up around my calfs ;-)
Losing lots of weight is the best feeling in the world! Xx

Wow you are looking great Gary ... what a lovely feeling it must be to buy off the peg.. go you sir!

The difference in your new pics to the others where you had no neck is fantastic,Im proud of you and Im sure your friends and family are too!Maz x

Your normal but definately not Mr Average. Your looking fab .... you'll be modelling for Next soon!!!! Well done xx
Lynne x

Wow!! Witwooo! Gary you have done so well!

Back