• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG - Embarassing bodies on Channel 4

hsmel

Oh dear . . how on earth could you go on this programme I cannot believe some of them eeerrrrrrrrggggghhhhh:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I agree..its strange how they wait and not seek real treatment and then go and flop there privates and rude bits on TV.lol

im put off plums for life!

PMSL, it is enough to put you off plums! I cant not watch it though :eek: even though half the time Im turning away or watching through fingers over my eyes lol. That hernia was impressive, why have that for 10yrs and do nothing? Amazing! XX

I don't get your to embarrassed to go to your private surgery with your embarrassing problem but you'll get your problem filmed for the WHOLE country to see?

What?

PMSL, it is enough to put you off plums! I cant not watch it though :eek: even though half the time Im turning away or watching through fingers over my eyes lol. That hernia was impressive, why have that for 10yrs and do nothing? Amazing! XX
I watched it with great interest..
I made the OH watch it because he has a hernia and is refusing to get it sorted...mainly because he wont take the time off work as it would be unpaid...:sigh:
I will keep nagging him..:rolleyes:but at the moment its not to bad.

I have my eyes wide open as I think Dr Christian is a hotty..:flirt2:(until i think of where his hands have been..:eek:.):sign0137:

lmao glad i wasnt the ony perv :D:D:D

I think its a great prog,but like others I am amazed how long people suffer rather than see a doctor!

People are wierd . . . like Claire says why not go to your own doctors when you have a problem???? . . oh no of course not lets go on national TV instead for the whole country to watch:confused::confused::confused:. It was awful made me cringe.:eek::eek:

Back