• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NUTTS

:eek: shocking lol !

any more sins you want to confess to your freinds on minis ?:D

i ate the orange creams out my sons box of quality street :rolleyes:, hes now looking for the culprit (hes 8 i told him ask ya dad :8855:) :17729:

ROFL and of course mum being health aware wouldn't nick his sweeties

ive started a new thread any food sinners please go to my new thread the minimins food confession box lol ;)

It seems me and cashews no longer get on (still love the taste, just not the after feeling in my insides :mad:). Might need to find a change (cashews are about 19% carbohydrate, which does me in)

I do also have a smallish box that has sunflower seeds, pine nuts and pumpkin seeds that I have a few of each day.

I think i am eating too many nuts i am getting constipated, will have to lay off them and see if it sorts itself out

I think i am eating too many nuts i am getting constipated, will have to lay off them and see if it sorts itself out

:eek: oh i didnt know they did that, thanks for the tip, b4 i scoff to many lol :D

Liz not sure if it was the nutts but then i was not eating anything different then normal other then them, plus hormonal so i blamed the nuts lmao

i been ok with nutts since i did this thread now the last few times i have a major wind bubble in my pouch after eating a few, had to ave the gripe water today :(

Lol @ this nuts thread - thats u all over liz xx

:eek: cant do hairy ones no more either, they block me hole :rolleyes:

BAND HOLE THAT IS !:rolleyes:

oh this is getting rather smutty now :copon:

:eek: cant do hairy ones no more either, they block me hole :rolleyes:

BAND HOLE THAT IS !:rolleyes:

oh this is getting rather smutty now :copon:

Ha! Very good:D

yeah its the wrinkly ones you really need to watch liz, they resemble holstered saggy (@) (@) LOL

Back