• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NUTTS

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
do any of you banders eat nutts ? i been lead to believe we cant, so ive not had a peanut cross my lips in 4 years :eek:

until now, a freind of mine can eat them with her band, and is a great protien source, so i tryed a small packet yesterday and hey ho they didnt give me any problems, i shall buy some more now, oh how ive missed them. :)

liz x

Nuts are one of my fave treats, they go down easy and in moderation are really good for me...

Welcome to the world of nuts....:D

lol yum yum.

:8855:im glad i can make sum 1 laff

:) ooo 3 teenagers ? u got ya hands full then, hormonal cheekyness ! :)

I can honestly say that all 3 are great kids. Well I say kids they're 17,19 and 21.All 3 are very respectful and I'm proud to say they're mine as all parents do lol

thats all you can ask respect, you have obviously been a great mum to them. xx

:party0051:eek:mg, ive just discovered kp salt and vinegar flavour nuts they are nom nom nom !:party0051:;)

i shall steer clear of the brazils, thanks for the tip.

pumpkin seeds are great and so are pistachio, i have tried both and not had any problems, i am exploring others as i love nuts, i would avoid brazils and walnnuts both contain very high amounts of fat, almonds are great as are a lower fat content, not tried them yet but will do soon. I find cashews tough if used in cooking, but still can keep them down not tried the salt/roasted ones yet

hmmm i love nuts

But i think where it came from that banders and bypasses shouldnt eat nuts is..

Because they dont digest very well and other sorces of food should be eaten instead so we get the right amount of stuff in our bodies.

Not that i pay attention to that as im eating a choclate bar as i type this. its my treat as i just came back from a long walk with the dog

:eek: chocolate ! :eek: u naughty boy ! was it nutty chocolate ? :rolleyes:

Back