• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg got my date...think im gunna throw up!!

2nd chance Jo

Well it's either a mini bypass or bypass for me on 17th December, just in time for Christmas!! Getting Op at Sunderland, I'm terrified but having a date is a bit of a comfort least I know when it will happen now. New year, improved me x

los in it

Well done on getting your date its a really exciting time I think at least I think it is ! Just think when the new year starts you will be starting it with a new you!

2nd chance Jo

Well done on getting your date its a really exciting time I think at least I think it is ! Just think when the new year starts you will be starting it with a new you!

I'm terrified but I'm tryin to think like that and look forward to a new healthy me x

Bear

Oh wow, that's brilliant Jo.

Have they said when to start your pre-op diet?

2015 will certainly be your year!

Jacwat

Well it's either a mini bypass or bypass for me on 17th December, just in time for Christmas!! Getting Op at Sunderland, I'm terrified but having a date is a bit of a comfort least I know when it will happen now. New year, improved me x

Fantastic Jo! What a brilliant Christmas present! I am hoping to have my surgery in Sunderland February ish, fingers crossed. Good luck xx

2nd chance Jo

No I got impatient as I do and thought I'd ring and ask plus I need to arrange community nurses to come give my daughter her weekly injections while I'm recovering for few weeks. They said I will receive letter with further details :)

karen 43

thank you Karen I defiantly will, I hope it's the right choice for me :)

I can only speak for myself - it hasn't been easy but I wouldn't change a thing and my op didn't go as straight forward as I would have liked. It's been a long hard journey but I would recommend it to anyone. I am absolutely sure I've made the right decision :D

Lily jo

Woohoo Jo, brill news:) it'll all be fine. They lovely on the wards. New year, new you xxx

jan52

Thanks Jan and lily jo. On my mind every minute of day...Unfortunately. ..lol... here's to a new me in the new year :) x

Absolutely!.... Try and get excited by looking at the bigger picture!.... The nervous uncomfortable bit is gone soooo quickly!... It a whole new start for you!... Think of the clothes, the confidence, the playing with the kids etc! :)

2nd chance Jo

Absolutely!.... Try and get excited by looking at the bigger picture!.... The nervous uncomfortable bit is gone soooo quickly!... It a whole new start for you!... Think of the clothes, the confidence, the playing with the kids etc! :)

Thanks I'm talking myself in and out of it numerous times a day, just 20 mins ago was last time then I read this post <3 I am re - reading what people have told me now and again it just helps me keep going x