• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg got my date...think im gunna throw up!!

7lb is great, well done!
Can I ask what the lsd for sunderland consists of? I could do with a couple of pounds off for my next appointment and wouldn't mind giving it a trial run myself for a few days x

Milk diet is 2-3 pints skimmed(I use this) or semi skimmed milk, 3 -4 portions of fruit must include banana, grapes or orange, bowl homemade veg soup no potatoes/lentils, sugar free jelly -optional. Small glass orange, tomato or pineapple juice. Water, sugar free drinks tea n coffee using milk allowance. Sweeteners. It has alternative for diebetics and lactose intolerant. Obviously you should only do it for the 10 days prior to surgery but I've done 3 now and yesterday was hardest but I feel better for kickstarting weight loss again and more importantly it helped me get my focus back! I think I will be doing a day off and on from tomorrow until next 8th dec when I start it properly I've decided x

Its great that it has you re focused. I'm diabetic so I would have to make a few amendments to that but it sounds doable. I hope you manage to stay focused and get to surgery as healthy as possible x

Its great that it has you re focused. I'm diabetic so I would have to make a few amendments to that but it sounds doable. I hope you manage to stay focused and get to surgery as healthy as possible x

Don't do it if your diebetic, I'll at least pm you others tomorrow I just have this one in my head now lol even then they may feel you need adjustments x

Hi Jo, that's so lovely of you, I'd love it if you could pm me the diabetic option, thanks. I'm quite sensible with my diabetes and would need to adjust the original lsd to suit my needs. Don't worry I wouldn't put myself in any danger, sorry if I worried you x

Hi Jo, that's so lovely of you, I'd love it if you could pm me the diabetic option, thanks. I'm quite sensible with my diabetes and would need to adjust the original lsd to suit my needs. Don't worry I wouldn't put myself in any danger, sorry if I worried you x

Haha no problem I will pm in the morning no worries x

Just thought I'd update got letter today so I go in 16th for op on 17th with Mr balpuri, I have never met him but heard great things about him! Also need to attend pre op appointment 8th December x

Great you got your letter confirming things. Mr Balapuri was lovely, I hadn't met him before the surgery and was a bit daunted but there was no need, he really put my mind at rest and gave me confidence. You'll be in good hands :)

Well done on starting your lsd and your weight loss so far. Sounds like you're doing really well x

Great you got your letter confirming things. Mr Balapuri was lovely, I hadn't met him before the surgery and was a bit daunted but there was no need, he really put my mind at rest and gave me confidence. You'll be in good hands :)

Well done on starting your lsd and your weight loss so far. Sounds like you're doing really well x

Thanks susie I have never met him either different surgeon each time I been also but I really have heard lots people praise him so I feel confident enough in him x

sent you that diet let me know you got it i think i have done it right! lol

Oh really we are surgery twins! What's ur lsd consist of? Hope it goes well for you x

Slimfast protein drinks. Three a day for three weeks. On day 2 now.

As I said second time this year and it feels easier second time. I think a lot of the worry was about gaps in knowledge rather than the procedure.

Hi Jo,

I did get the pm, thank you x

Back