• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg I have a date

sallyp43

Have just had a call from st Richard's in Chichester, my bypass will be done on 26th May, I'm really scared now wasn't expecting it so soon, anyone else been to St Richards

woohoo!!! congrats Sally :) xxx

Congrats!!!!! :D

Hi there

Ive just had my gastric band done at St Richards....literally 2 days ago...The staff are amazing...its tip top there. You get one nurse appointed to you, who looks after you, takes you to theatre etc, then when you come back to a room or ward, you have a staff nurse or matron watch over you....Everyones friendly, And they all know their stuff!

Im so pleased I chose that hospital to go to....Made everything so much easier.

Well done Sally! I'm not at that Hospital but my op is 3 days before on the 23rd :) Best wishes Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Have just had a call from st Richard's in Chichester, my bypass will be done on 26th May, I'm really scared now wasn't expecting it so soon, anyone else been to St Richards
Congratulations. I think is a shock when it comes sooner than expected.

Thanks everyone this site has been a great help I'm sure I will be picking all your brains, main fear is not waking up I think as I have young children but I'm sure I will be ok

Thanks everyone this site has been a great help I'm sure I will be picking all your brains, main fear is not waking up I think as I have young children but I'm sure I will be ok

Your'll be fine...whos your surgeon at St Richards?

Go and look at their bio's on here....shows how many they have lost during surgery, and its like rediculous amounts like 1 in 1000 or something....so go see and put your mind at rest x

I had Chris Pring -he was fantastic, fast, nice healing scars....the anethesist was so funny -chatting to me, having a laugh, he really put my nervousness away....

sallyp43 said:

I let that thought in once as I have two young boys. Then pushed it out and said out loud I have every belief I will wake up and all will be well.

Keep thinking of life beyond your op and you will know in your heart you will wake up :D

OMG Sally! Was you there on the 13th April for a consultation??????? I got my date today for St Richards lol I have mine 24th May!!!!!!!! :eek: We will be in the hospital at the same time!

Yes I was there that's great, that's really cheered me up

Do you remember me? I had my daughter following me around like a shadow the whole day? lol Are you the blonde lady who wore the white top, or the dark haired lady in flip flops? :8855:

lol yes i remember you, i had the flipflops on, i didnt ask who my surgeon would be think i was in to much shock should i ring them and ask

lol yes i remember you, i had the flipflops on, i didnt ask who my surgeon would be think i was in to much shock should i ring them and ask

Aww, Hey again! *Hugs* I have Chris Pring you can see him here:Bariatric Surgeons: Shaw Somers, Guy Slater, Chris Pring and more | Streamline Surgical
He looks pretty young :eek:
Maybe call the hospital tomorrow and ask who your surgeon is? I have to go back on 3rd May for my pre Op tests. Will you be there then also?
It's crazy we've met here because I liked you the moment I saw you as you remind me of my Irish cousin, Theresa! (plus my mum's name is Sally!) We we're destined to go through this together! :8855:

Back