• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg I have a date

My pre op appointment is 2nd may I met Chris pring at a seminar at st Richard's in March he was really nice, what you buying off eBay

My pre op appointment is 2nd may I met Chris pring at a seminar at st Richard's in March he was really nice, what you buying off eBay

Slippers, Dressing gown, a few books.. Hhmmmm I might get an iPod or something, but I'm not sure if that will interfere with the hospital equipment!
I hate hospitals *Pouts* I'm going to be so lonely and bored without my lil' shadow by my side. Hopefully I'll just sleep my time away and it will go fast! I'm gutted we won't be in there together I was looking forward to a good old natter haha :p I might get that sweet lil' Indian lady in with me... I'm sure I'll find someone in there to annoy! :D
I hope you won't be driving yourself home after your op, young lady?!

No I won't drive home, what a shame we won't be in together it would have been great, bet your daughter will miss you she's lovely bless her, a real credit to you

No I won't drive home, what a shame we won't be in together it would have been great, bet your daughter will miss you she's lovely bless her, a real credit to you

Aww thanks chuck <3
Well, even though we won't be at the hospital at the same time we can still chat in here. I'll take my phone with me so I can read what's going on and hopefully see that you're getting on OK ;)

just heard i have Dr Tim John, very happy as my mum had him for her bypass with no complications at all.

Back