• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg, omg, omg and once again, omg !

janeyf

After 31/2 years they've finally said "YEEESSSS". I can't take it in yet. I never expected to hear those words after 4 refusals. I am so happy yet terrified at the same time. I'll get my confirmation letter in the next day or so to let me know what's what but I feel in a bit of a dream yet.

I just couldn't wait to let you know.

Jane x

Wohoooooo many congratulations!! the next step on your journey starts now

I am soooooo over the moon for you. That is FABULOUS!!!! Xx

woohoo thats great news, i know how you feel it tuck me 5 years from first asking to getting a yes to having my op

Congratulations!!! :)

It's a wonderful news and a start to a new you.

After 31/2 years they've finally said "YEEESSSS". I can't take it in yet. I never expected to hear those words after 4 refusals. I am so happy yet terrified at the same time. I'll get my confirmation letter in the next day or so to let me know what's what but I feel in a bit of a dream yet.

I just couldn't wait to let you know.

Jane x

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:D:D

Ah thank you all so much for your lovely messages. I have seen so many people post that message but never thought it would be me. x

Ah thank you all so much for your lovely messages. I have seen so many people post that message but never thought it would be me. x

Still remember when I got the nod for my funding... It's was on 11 Nov 2011. ... Or 11/11/11 !!
Great feeling isn't it? :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm 3 years post op in sept..and I remember getting my op day like yesterday!

It's a great and scary feeling all rolled into one!...well done you

Fantastic news hun:) Congratulations x

Wow you must be so relieved that they finally said yes!!! Good luck on this amazing and life changing journey!

Back