• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Big an Bouncy

Proof that we will all get there in the end!I have just been phoned by the Spire and I have an appointment to see the surgeon on the 27th of this month!Cant stop shaking inside,from when I first sat in my GPs at the end of July 2008 to today has been one hell of a wait but funding is in place and hospital chosen.Down to the surgeon now.I dont have any health problems that should prevent me having wls.Finally treading the road so many of you have been down and wouldnt still be here only for your support.Dont underestimate yourselves,true friends everyone of you.Thanks.Maz x

Awww Maz... I am so thrilled to hear this.... you are on your way now Angel... I am so pleased and happy for you.

It won't be much longer before we meet and likewise, I feel as though I have made some genuine and lifelong friendships through this forum and it's been a pleasure.

With your every step precious and always at your side.

Love and hugs to you and my lovely WLS Family xxx

Aww Maz I am so pleased or you, you have been so patient.

Whoooo HOOOOO:D

What lovely news Maz :D Im so pleased for you, no one can say you havent waited your turn....cant wait for you to join us on the loosers becnh :D XX

I'm so thrilled for you Maz. Goodness me, what a very long wait! I hope you get your date soon love.
Grace xxx

yay great news Maz. I'm so pleased for you. I see my surgeon a couple of days before you so, who knows, we might both end up on losers bench around the same time too. I think my hospitals waiting list is around 3 months.

Oooh ooh oooh big day! Fingers crossed all goes well! Keep us posted and I wish you all the luck in the world :D

Such fabulous news!

Back