• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Fabulous news. i am really pleased for you. Its lovely watchiing people move forward towards their dream. You deserve your chance as you have waited and been very patent. I wish you all the luck in the world
jO XX

Maz that is great news I'm so pleased for you :D

I should get an answer on my funding in the coming month or so. We could be on this road together soon, same hospital, Doctor etc...

Keep us posted how it all goes and well done you have been very patient xxx

Great news for you, you must be thrilled xxxx

great news - not be long for you now then xxxx

Proof that we will all get there in the end!I have just been phoned by the Spire and I have an appointment to see the surgeon on the 27th of this month!Cant stop shaking inside,from when I first sat in my GPs at the end of July 2008 to today has been one hell of a wait but funding is in place and hospital chosen.Down to the surgeon now.I dont have any health problems that should prevent me having wls.Finally treading the road so many of you have been down and wouldnt still be here only for your support.Dont underestimate yourselves,true friends everyone of you.Thanks.Maz x

Brilliant news Maz, really happy for you,

Linski xx

Thanks again girls its been a good day,finally know how you all felt and will pass the 'baton'so to speak to all that follow.I must admit I am now worrying the doc will say something is not right!I have seen others voicing this fear.Will sleep well or will I must start making lists!Maz x

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!
At last huni woop woop im so fekin made up for you that is fantastic news i bet you cant wait now eh

Maz, you wont believe it until you are on the table! I didnt, even then I thought they will ake me up and say they couldnt do the bypass! We want it so much we cant believe it is going to happen, but it will :D XX

Great news hun. hope eveything goes well for you.
I have .y first appointment with the surgeon day after tomorrow.

Yay.... Just one question for you now! What you gonna change your username too? Slim n slinky... ? This time next year big & bouncy will be a distant memory for you xx

Weightloss clinic for 18months then cock up over sleep study,so had to do another,then notes going astray,xmas and weather!Im on my way now.Good stuff comes to those that wait!I am better armed for wls cos I have read lots of books and being on here has given me loads of help.Maz x

Back